My amazing experience

:sunrise: The begining of my day:

6:30 A.M

:three:
:two:
:one:

2 Likes

Today, I said goodbye to my dear dad who went to Kuwait due to his work conditions. I never spent a day without him untill today, he was like my best friend for me.

He was the one who told me how to talk, he was the giant that told me how to walk. I will really miss you daddy. I promise you that I will be the man of this house in your absence, I promise you that I will be responsible and I promise you that once you come back, you will see a different person, you will see a real man.

This isn’t a normal streak this time, it’s different, this is a man’s word, I made a promise to you that I will become a better man, a man who is not a slave of his desires, a man who will achieve Ultimate Consistency. The man who will achieve

𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗥𝗔 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗧 !!!

ui-ultra-instinct-goku
20221012_231131

Day 1 :ballot_box_with_check:

It was the easiest 1st day I have ever experienced

1 Like

Day 2 :ballot_box_with_check:

Urges will begin tomorrow, I must be prepared

goku-kaio-ken

3 Likes

Hello brother, weren’t you on day 5 or smth last month? What happened to that?

3 Likes

Yeh, well I slipped up :sweat_smile:
Thanks for the concern @prothekter_aden but I never lose my desire even if I slip up after 100 days

2 Likes

Day 3 :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Day 4 :ballot_box_with_check:

We are getting stronger each day :muscle::smile:

4 Likes

Day 5 :ballot_box_with_check:

You can’t achieve the next form if you haven’t mastered the current one

3 Likes

Slipped up so back to base form
I must stay on my guard next time

1 Like

I was speechless

I want to take a break from this diary for a while and I won’t also be that active here in the forum.
I want to realize my goal in life and I want to improve, that’s why I will prepare myself for the new year 2023.

I started reading and writing again. Writing really helps me with Nofap and it’s one of my favorite habits. Once 2023 starts, I will be completely a different person and I will be more serious.

Strength is not born from strength

Strength is born from weaknesses

So he glad of your weaknesses now

Cause they are the beginnings of your strength

4 Likes

All the best. (21 character)

2 Likes

🇩 🇦 🇾 :three: :ballot_box_with_check:

Today’s Habits

:green_circle: Sleeping between 8:30 p.m and 9:30 p.m
:green_circle: Sleeping enough
:green_circle: Waking up at 4:30 a.m
:green_circle: Morning exercise
:green_circle: Laid down on the floor for 15 minutes
:green_circle: Daily visualization
:green_circle: Daily affirmation
:green_circle: Praying Fajr on time
:green_circle: Reading Athkar
:green_circle: Meditating for 30 minutes
:green_circle: Helping mom by preparing the lunch table
:green_circle: Exercising
:green_circle: Taking a cold shower
:green_circle: Eating healthy food
:white_circle: No junk food
:white_circle: Family time
:green_circle: Studying more than 3 hours
:white_circle: Concentrating while studying
:white_circle: Less than 3 hours of screen time
:green_circle: Brushing my teeth 3 times a day
:green_circle: Perfume 3 times a day
:green_circle: 5 Prayers
:green_circle: Cleaning my room
:white_circle: Screen detox starting from 1 hour before sleeping
:white_circle: Laid down on my back 3 times a day

Analyser:

:beginner: Completed 76℅ of my today’s habits
:beginner: 66% of the missed habits were in the afternoon
:beginner: 100% of the morning routine was finished
:beginner: 83% of my missed habits were caused by my urges

Daily Diary:

Today was a wonderful day,
I slept at 8:30 last night and woke up earlier at 4:30.

I felt like I was the first guy to wake up in my town, and I also completed all of my morning routines. I started studying from 6:30 a.m till 1:00 p.m. I have to prepare for the physics test tomorrow. I went to the music club meeting outside my high school, I wanted to sign in and they let me of course :sunglasses: after all, they do need a pianist like me.

After that, I came back home and played 1 hour of piano, I laid down on my back for 15 minutes for a better poster, Exercised my arms, then took a cold shower.

I started studying physics again at 4:30 p.m there were still a lot of exercises I needed to do but I washed concentrating on physics rather than my streak. I had strong urges during studying and I got to say: It’s not the first time that I get urges while studying.

Boredom is the root source of all evil in this world. But I stayed consistent and went to sleep at 8:30 p.m but I watched P :man_facepalming:t2: I guess I shouldn’t write “because I couldn’t sleep”. After all, it’s just one of those excuses that we always make. I should rather write “I shouldn’t put my phone next to my bed before sleeping”. I also edged while watching it cause every time I watch P I start edging.

But in the end, I followed @BlackMagic123’s advice and took deep breaths while analyzing my problem then stopped everything and went to sleep.

What I learned:

Never put your phone next to you when you know that you might get bored or will be alone or might have urges.

2 Likes

This is something I dream of. Good job.
Waking up early is one of the best habit of a person.

And btw nicely written diary.

1 Like

Thank you @InfinitelyStrong I love writing :grin:

1 Like

Do you count writing in study time too ?

2 Likes

No just a habit

NofapperAADI

2 Likes

I thought about choosing another time to relapse wich is 2:30 p.m cause that way I could experience 2 days in 1.
I Know what you’re probably thinking of: this is the stupidest excuse I have ever heard. And you’re right
But once you’re in a state of urges, your brain will try to come up with any idea to make you fap

My heart is beating too fast and my body temperature increased and I feel like I’m going to fade out. I feel completely empty but with plenty of guilt.

I think I just figured out why I went from fapping 2 times a month till 20:

Back when I was an expert Nofapper, I was in Lebanon with my Lebanese family and friends. I was always busy talking to them and having a great time. I was next to nature in a big house of 4 floors. With 10 family members. We at least had guests 2 times a day since my grandfather is very well known there.

And I guess that I was always happy without having any problems at all. I was always busy and feeling strong untill I came back to Tunisia in my small house with 4 small rooms in my busy city.

I was more stressed in September when had to prepare for my Arabic music diploma that I will pass on September 21st. I was fapping between 3 and 4 times a day and stayed till up late at night staring at my mobile phone till 1:00 a.m and sometimes till 3:00 a.m.

Once I finished it I entered the month of October realizing that I lost all of my gains and made PMO a stronger part of my life.
That’s when I decided to come back stronger than ever and have a 21 days streak, but after a period of hourly relapses that was completely unrealistic.
I only achieved 6 days. Now you might say that’s a big accomplishment but that’s not really the case cause I still edged and watched P during this period.

And now November is here! :sparkling_heart:
I hope I will surpass those 1 week chains this month and who knows maybe come back to my 2 relapses a month. Don’t get me wrong I’m trying my best to break free forever but I always set a goal that I must 100% surpass.

Even tho I relapsed 2 times today, I am feeling quite better after writing here. No really I feel like I’m actually happy.

Thanks for reading this cause this was a pretty long post. I wish you a good day/night :star2:

871f1a3f497493e347ded004d9e7e4a6
20221031_152016

3 Likes