πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†'πŸ†‚ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ…°πŸ†πŸ†ˆ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…·πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ†…πŸ…΄ 1000 πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΌπŸ†‚

Please give me your phone number I want to talk to you … I will also try to call you from discord

Nah sorry no phone number l learned the hard way about this. I only give that out to the people I know irl sorry

1 Like

It’s ok :disappointed:
…

1 Like

It will be ok. We all here to support one another. Hey if what u said is true then she didn’t care about u just sex and that’s lust meaning she ain’t the one for you. Don’t worry you get an even better girl one day that loves you for who u r not for only sex

1 Like

How about we chat in DMS if want as l don’t want to fill your diary up with this unless u want to

Thanks bro. I never want a girl for sex and all. I’ll wait for my perfect partner who is made for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nahh!! No issue. This diary is nothing. This is the only thread where we come and interact each other. Everything is fine in this thread

You are really strong if you had that occasion and still refused it!!! I’m sure you will go far, don’t make that refuse useless for a 3 seconds pleasure!

1 Like

Hey there what’s up …just look at this gif :joy::joy::joy:

KY2bBgjuNVLx

The moment when Tony Stark scares made my day :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

C’mon man, when I see this I can’t stop laughing :joy::joy:

tenor (2)

2 Likes

this is for you bro @nofapstar123

fit-in__850x850

2 Likes

@Mitchy bro this time the real good night and bye take Care… :v::sunglasses:

March 3 2021 - Wednesday - 11:52 AM - Day 25 :partying_face:

25% won by the PMO. Need 5 more diamonds :gem: in order to cross 30 days level and enter into the phase 2 of this game. :star_struck:

N O M E R C Y

3379547418146f05500ea771cdddceac

LETS GO :facepunch::sunglasses:

3 Likes

4 March 2021 - Thursday - 5:30 PM - Day 26

Hello! Hello! And ! Hello to everyone. :joy:
It’s already been a long time since I didn’t watched :smirk::smirk::smirk: but today in the morning I was having a very massive urges to do it :pleading_face: . Somehow I fought and won those urges. NOW IM FEELING LIKE A SUPERMAN.
###Just remember

WHOMEVER COMES IN THE ROAD TO HEAVEN, I’LL KILL THEM, ILL KILL THEM ALL :smirk::sunglasses:

tenor (4)

4 Likes

confetti-icegif-11

Dream 1 to cross my highest Streak is achieved :golfing_man:

Noiceeee
:muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m seeing this late but

CONGRATS!!

1 Like

Thank you so much bro but I’ve lost that ID :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hey @debellator please make this post a wiki as I need to update my stats but wasn’t able to log from old id. So, I made this new one. Thanks :grimacing:

1 Like

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart:
I see the moon
And the moon sees me
He brightnes the heaven
But glows a wavelength of hope in my soul
In the canvas of my solitude life
He’s the sole comforter of my soul
How he shines whilst being in a long distance relationship with the sun
Blows my mind
He gives me hope
Hope which comes when you meet the right heart even in distance
Ooh moon!!Never die out
For you give me assurance
I’m drowning in jealousy
Growing hungry for your chemistry everyday
In the canvas of my solitude life
He’s the only partner I dream to have.

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::slightly_smiling_face::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

1 Like

20210331_005054