Together... we can and we will achieve it...#NoFapForever

I m not getting what I have to mention in second post. I already mentioned the date .

1 Like

I have posted it before your editā€¦ ignore it now.

1 Like

Guys post everyday to motivate yourselfā€¦ intract with other guysā€¦ this will help to escape from darkness.

4 Likes

Hey @neo_150ā€¦ this is great initiativeā€¦
I just got to know I defeat Chaser effect I just passed 3daysā€¦ as after relapse I had trouble handling the urges I know this is just chaser effectā€¦ . but in the end now I think Iā€™ll handle theseā€¦
Certainly what I do is taking my dreams stand out in front of my urges. Whole day I try to motivate my self by thinking, writing, listening,speaking about my dreamsā€¦ I just put my dreams into my vein and make sure nofap help me to ger my dreams and Iā€™m sure i will achieve my dreams. Nothing in this world will stop me to get my dreams.

Friends just whenever any of you had strong urgesā€¦ just ask for help her ā€¦ donā€™t hesitate to askā€¦ You will regret later not to ask. Iā€™m always ready to help.

Donā€™t relapse guysā€¦ I donā€™t want you to be fall off against the urgesā€¦These urges are never stronger than you. Just believe in yourself.
You are always stronger than you think. So please donā€™t relapse guys.
This time NoFap Forever and let this addiction dies under your dreams.

2 Likes

I think whenever u got the feel ā€¦just open the app and read wonderful stories of guys how they got succeeded definitely u get some strength and come out of such feelā€¦this works for me.

2 Likes

Yeah brotherā€¦ sometimes it feels like we can handle urgesā€¦no need to ask helpā€¦but sometimes it results in the biggest mistake.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ this also worksā€¦ it reminds us our goal.

@debellator and @udaCisieā€¦ try to invite some guys to join you as accountability partnersā€¦which has same streak as your yours or nearest to it.

2 Likes

@debellator Iā€™ve joined your family.
I also invite you @JumpingBuddha, as youā€™ve relapsed close to that date too.
Letā€™s all commit to rid pmo once and for all :fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

Yes, lets do it brotherā€¦

3 Likes

Yep @Einzelganger is so proactive he already joined :joy:
@Saim I invite you to join the challenge. We are on almost identical streaks.
@neo_150 competition? You can add up the streak totals from each family. At a certain fixed dateā€¦though I would like to call them factionsā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

@debellator, @Einzelganger brothers, add me to the family

2 Likes

Bro Iā€™m not sure of you sharing code or anything
Can you add yourself?
Itā€™s the first post and you can edit it by tapping on the small edit sign seen in the bottom right of it.

2 Likes

I have added my name to the list.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

Today was my first day and it went good. I was able to stay away from the urges. I tried to be involved in different activities throughout the day and it helped.

I know that the next few days are going to be very critical for me because the chaser effect may hit anytime. But because of you guys, I feel confident to go on a long streak. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Warm Wishes
Saksham

5 Likes

:v:
If someone asks me for motivation for NoFap , it will be to consume whole day into work and good leisure time. Clean your soul. Purify your thoughts.

Purification will never be done in a day. It will take time. You might get urges in initial days of purification too. But donā€™t give up thinking that you cannot complete the purification process. Well out of millions of fappers, you are the one who started the purification process. Self gratitude. Do that regularly. It helps to clean the thoughts and self judgements.

2 Likes

Brotherā€¦ I donā€™t want to make it a challege or comptition kind of thingā€¦ but I am thinking of adding some reward or Punishmentā€¦ an important factor to enhance serious.

1 Like

Yeah brotherā€¦ we are with youā€¦ this timeā€¦ we are not going to fall at any costā€¦

Guys just remember to use your knowledgeā€¦dfferent techniques etc ā€¦when urges hit youā€¦ EVEN THAT TOTEM IDEA IS REALLY GOOD TO REMIND YOU SUGGESTED BY @strongwillpower ā€¦we will use every strengthā€¦but Fapping is not going to happen again.

#NoFapForever

1 Like

Guys happy to share that today I completed whole 3 days with lotz lots of positive attitude before and hope to maintain in future tooā€¦

7 Likes

Its nice to read your messages. I would have literally failed yesterday if I wasnā€™t worried about how much it would have cost me. Its easier if you have brothers that watch your streak so you canā€™t make excuses.

4 Likes