Together we can achieve more join me to stay motivated šŸ˜Š

Please follow this template when youā€™re creating a topic. Else your topic may be removed without prior notice.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.

Sharing code - *qk6jb6

Current streak - 10 days *
Highest streak - 23 days *
Age - 22
Gender - F
Location - :india:

Why I want a companion - * ( to motivate me or to achieve those challenges more effectively )

9 Likes

Sharing code - 42rvym

Current streak - 2 days
Highest streak - 2 days (Iā€™m new)
Age - 27
Gender - M

Why I want a companion - to motivate myself and help others if I can

4 Likes

All the best and never give up man :man:
@ineedtostop

2 Likes

Sharing code: doegjx

Current streak - 1 days

Highest streak - 3 days

Age - 26

Gender - M

Why I want a companion - * ( to motivate me and challenge me or to achieve those challenges more effectively )

4 Likes

Woooow , Iā€™m a girl too minnie I like your name and iā€™ m very excited after reading your post ā€¦
My sharing code : lmbhdu
I try to add you but there are something wrong can you please update your sharing code

We will be together , donā€™t give up

7 Likes

Sure, I am so glad that more women are into this challenge. I will try to add u :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:large_orange_diamond:Remember, perspective can cause two people to look at the same thing and see two totally different things.šŸ¤·

For some people having too much masturbating and having casual relation is like lifeā€™s happiness. some chose them to take revenge , and some others justifies it as " come on grow up , everybody does this- why are u being so odd :pensive:
:shield:But what I want is when I look back ,when I get old I must be proud of myself that I have preserved all my energy and built those empire in order to live peacefully and still to stay young , enthusiastic from inside, not being burden to others.

:four_leaf_clover::star:I have started meditation and my favourite app is ā€œevolveā€ it has got a rare offering whenever I get distracted I take a short meditation and iā€™m back to my :open_book::sunglasses:

6 Likes

If you are into meditation I guess you will enjoy yoga too. Iā€™m using an app called ā€œtrack yogaā€. Itā€™s really comforting and it offers nice yoga excercises for beginners and also for advanced users.
I love the way you end the routines with the app, with a little bit of mindful meditation.

3 Likes

Mediocre people, mediocre thinking.

1 Like

And the most annoying part is we cant convince them instead they will make as feel as if we havenā€™t seen the world else we are of reserved type , trying to follow just the society norms. :expressionless:
@Nep1234id
I have an ample of experiences to share regarding this topic which I havenā€™t shared in any social media or anywhere.

2 Likes

No need. Go your own way. Look after yourself

2 Likes

Downloaded the app, thank youšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Sharing Code - 0wbuzc
Current Streak - 1 day
Highest Streak - 35 days

Age - 24
Gender M

Why I want a Companion - To Learn from Each other and motivate Each other when We want a Pushā€¦ Share each other Experiences for Growth

I am Going to Add you Sister :slightly_smiling_face: @Minnie

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, Iā€™m glad I could help :grin:

2 Likes

Sharing code - l7po4p

Current streak - 81 days
Highest streak - 99 days
Age - 25
Gender - M
Location - INDIA :india:

Stay strong. We have your back.
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Sharing code - zkvs80

Current streak - 0 days
Highest streak - 7 days

I need help guys I need motivation, we can even use some of these companion notification apps to help stop urges. I am too young and I NEED help from someone.

What does it meanā€¦ What you want to say in this group? :thinking: Does you mean A girl shouldnā€™t fight this addiction @raushan? :smirk:

Sorry if my post have offended anyone. I might have used strong language. But just wanted to say that girl shouldnā€™t pretend that they are facing the exact same problem as boys. Especially to sex both are wired differently. Given the testosterone hormone which makes a guy always want to have sex it changes the equation. But i donā€™t wanna discuss further on this so I wonā€™t reply further. Itā€™s fine if my post has been marked hidden/deleted.

3 Likes

Sharing code - 8msazi

Current streak - 09 days
Highest streak - 09 days (Iā€™m new)
Age - 24
Gender - M

Why I want a companion - I donā€™t really have a reason.

1 Like

I am surprised to see so many :india: Indians hereā€¦