Today's Quiz - Vote the Right Answer People Relapsed

Vote the time People most relapse in
  • Morning
  • Afternoon
  • Evening
  • Night

0 voters

3 Likes

It’s afternoon for me because of a few reasons.

1. Low energy ( so need to have lunch )
  2. Exhaustion
  3. Stressed from work/study
  4. Free time - Not busy ( Need to Rest so I usually free myself from any task )

All this makes my willpower low hence less strength to fight the urges.

Cure:

1. Disciplined afternoon routine - Prayer at afternoon ( Zuhr) is a compulsory task that saves me from relapse and relieves stress. After that Eat and Rest (to regain willpower and energy)
  2. No usage of mobile or computer.
  3. Make plan for what to do after resting–a task in mind would not let my mind be occupied with anything else. An empty mind is a devil’s workshop.
5 Likes

@HitMo Thanks for the quiz!. It increased my understanding of my own actions!

1 Like

All the credit of this Quiz goes to @NeverGiveup420
You Know well😂

1 Like

Haha :joy:, no, you would have figured out anyway, it wasn’t a big deal. The question is your idea alone. So thanks for this thought provoking quiz.

2 Likes

@discobot fortune

Will I improve this year?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

I will prove you wrong :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@Sholt_Peterson
Oh man!!! Don’t let that bum you out though. You prove 'em wrong!!

3 Likes

I was doing that for fun. :laughing:

Yeah, thanks sis.

3 Likes

For me its morning sometimes afternoon, that’s when I relapse, usually usually between 6 am and 12 noon are a danger for me, the thing that has helped me, is I block my phone during that time. Also try to keep busy

2 Likes

Also usually when it gets close to evening and night time, I find im able to control urges better, it’s only during the day, that im at risk.

1 Like

For me, it’s the time when i sit ideally and do nothing, especially when alone… It’s that time when i always think about fapping…
I observed ,when I’m in a middle of something/some work I’m totally fine…
Once i was busy for 1 month straight, and later after that month, i realised i haven’t fapped for 30 days… (that time i was not a part of this app, i was not even aware that PMO is bad)
Moral :- stay busy, stay active.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.