Today's My Birthdayy šŸŽ‰

Happy birthday and good luck

2 Likes

If she doesnā€™t agree to go out with you, then ask her sister out, you have her sisters number already. Half the work is done. People die over getting a girls number.:rofl::zap:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s also a good plan to make that girl jealous :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bhai her sister is 12-13yo :joy:

3 Likes

Firstly.
:confetti_ball::confetti_ball:MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF
THE DAY BROā€‹:sparkles::confetti_ball::tada:

Donā€™t run Behind a Train ,a Bus & a Girl because when one goes another arrives :sparkles:

4 Likes

Happy birthday bro .Wish u all the success

1 Like

:tada: Happy Birthday bro :tada:
May god Bless you in each and every expect of life and you become more dear to him every dayšŸ˜‡

1 Like

Oh shit! I take that back then!:joy::joy: Jeez why do kids so young have phonesā€‹:expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for such lovely wishes. You people made my day even more special :heart::sparkles:

7 Likes

Happy bday and boy that escalated real quickā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol yeah :joy::joy::joy: I got phone when I turned 16 :joy:

2 Likes

Final Update

Iā€™ve been blocked :expressionless: and I didnā€™t even get an opportunity to say anything. Thatā€™s the reason why I never wanted to message and was relying on calling or meeting in person because there I could had at least got sometime to speak. I didnā€™t even said anything but still she blocked me. Mere sath hamesha aise hi hota hai, mere kuch bolne se phle hi mujhe block kar diya jata hai!

If a person is putting efforts in conveying his feelings to someone (IT TAKES GUTS!) then atleast the other person should atleast listen and give their answer!? Donā€™t they have the courage to face it!? She just had to say ā€˜Noā€™ and this would have ended there. I was not asking her to say ā€˜Yesā€™, I only intended to get an answer whatever it is it depends on her and Iā€™d have understood and settled it right there. But she decided to keep dangling me in the water.
When someone says ā€œNoā€ it only breaks my heart, but when someone blocks me, it hurts my EGO.

Iā€™ll conclude this chapter before I leave this isnā€™t ending here, sheā€™ll have to answer me ON MY FACE!

10 Likes

Yo what? Blocked? Why? What did you say to her sis?

2 Likes

I was expecting this ā€¦think if u were her sister and someone typed to u like this , what will u do? Obviously block

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I never wanted to message but no other option was left.

1 Like

Yeah ,it would have been a different story if u called ā€¦but since that option was not available u should hv dropped the idea ,as sending someoneā€™s sister message is not at all recommended.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know that was her sister. Iā€™ll meet her at school now fuck this shit

2 Likes

All the best :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Yeah, bro. Itā€™s always better that You talk to a girl in person for few days then get her number by asking her not through your some friend. Because then it becomes a little weird.

I donā€™t know how much you talked in person but my guess is not much.

Do not go on proposing to girls on phone. First, learn how to talk to women well in person then you wonā€™t get blocked.

3 Likes

Lol what were u expecting??? Didnā€™t i tell that escalated real quxick?

2 Likes