_𝗧𝗜𝗚𝗘𝗥 [ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘]

Han bhai me kabse laga hun but na kabhi kabhi man karta he kuch nhi horha he sab chodke chale Jane ko man karta he but I will never give up.

5 Likes

Bro right .btw he got caring girl on his side…he will be alright.but just incase we are always here to help u bruhh.

3 Likes

BrO early success is scam.big things take time.:muscle:t2::muscle:t2:never give up.

2 Likes

Just today literally just today I had this same feeling, my sister was showing me an app called sadhana, ot is about a mysterious and secret place where saints go for tapa, yajna, pooja, meditation etc. I really felt like leaving everything and going to a place like that.
Then suddenly I remembered lessons from Bhagawad Gita which say that unless you don’t have any prescribed duties according to your social status you can’t go away and leave everything just like that.
Serving our prescribed duties to the best of our capabilities is our tapa (Karma Yoga) and our responsibility.

6 Likes

It depends upon the perspective. kisi ke liye itne paise kam hai toh kisi ke liye zada.

4 Likes

Yes bro ur right.but for starting of career if we get job like this… payment will increase eventually.experience is all that matters.

4 Likes

Bro…you read Bhagvad Gita daily…and now your words are like Arjun before the battle…

I think you should read Chap 2 with focus…

BG 18.14-16 has your answers…
There are many factors causing things to happen…

So I understand you are sad…depressed…but what are you doing about it…
Did you ever reward yourself for your efforts?
Even if you work like a machine, you are still a human with emotions…
So every work needs a reward…all animals work that way…
So apart from routine…do something you genuinely enjoy…and if you have nothing like that, spend some time in Nature…we are bound to Nature…so it will feel good!

Why are you judging 50-1L as small job?
See that’s where you are going wrong…
Dream doesn’t necessarily correlate to money…
Its not wrong to be rich…but your direction of thinking is not correct…
There are lots of people…earning less than you mentioned…and more peaceful than us!

Also…ask yourself this question…why are you doing all this?
For whom are you doing this?

Is it for happiness, peace, money, family, the caring girl…?

If you are not happy in your journey…you won’t be able to get happy in your destination as well…

What is the definition of this?..
What’s wrong in getting excited?..
If you are referring to sexual thoughts…can you really control your thoughts?
Is your mind in your control…that you can get no sexual thoughts…

Its not in your hands…what you can do is…let the thoughts be…just don’t heed them…

Become human my friend, you can’t work like a machine forever…reward yourself appropriately…otherwise you will indulge in PMO like a machine…

Take care bro…get some rest and bounce back to work!
Also focus on your journey, not the destination…
Its better to be process oriented than being result oriented…coz we have limitations in predicting results or the future…

Always thank God for everything!!
Hare Krishna!

5 Likes

Bhai mera sab kuch sahi he , bas exam ke din itna ghatiya situation creat hota he me kya kar sakta , mock test me mera 50 ate the 100 se , but in real exam I failed… Phir v koi na me soch rha hun ki bhai me ase karu ??
Me kuch karke ksii v college me admission le jaunga aur wahan se phir preparation karu?? Mera man nhi manta ki kisi v college se admission lene ko …
Chalo iit nhi to atleast nit v mile bht acha he …
Asa Karu kya ?? Kabse soch rha hun me…bhale hi rat me na sone pade …agar phir se nhi hua to koe baat nhi msc jahan se ho wahan age badh jaunga…

4 Likes

Yess bro thank you :fire: @anon6586404

2 Likes

koi coaching institute join kar rakha hai kya ?

1 Like

Sahi kaha bhai but me ye sab share nhi kar sakta kisi se .koi na I will manage this bro .thank you for your support @BlackMagic123

2 Likes

Bro mere pass videos he aur mera concept ready he, bas itna kami he ki practice chahiye aur kuch nhi itne se hojayega .

2 Likes

are you preparing JEE ? Toh Allen/Aakash ki test series aati hai wo lelo practice ke liye

1 Like

Yess in this time I just need a person to understand me and supports me … she wakes me up at 4 am …
But this forum is everything for me… i am using this for 2 years… telling the problems here and taking advice from you gives me motivation …

4 Likes

Okay brother.i will see.

2 Likes

Bhai sochna padta hai clear hoga ki nhi hoga. bina sochen nhi ho paata. Kehna aasan hota hai aur karna mushkil.

1 Like

ohk brom , mujhe jyada pata nahi tha . I’ll prefer staying quiet on what I dont know from now

3 Likes

Bhai sach me, me akela hota to jo man karta wo karta ,but gharwale bolte he jo v mile join hoja , koe problem nhi he …but me side me prepare karunga sochta hun

1 Like

No bro tell anything ase kuch nhi he … i want everyones support. Specially @The_integrous_one and @the_resilient_one
Thank you to all …last me wo hota he jo bhagwan sochte…

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:Got my answer bro…

3 Likes