Thoughts on headache?

Are headache common ? I’m currently on my 5th day and I’m starting to experience headache these past 2 days… Are those effect from holding urges ? Perhaps during the first few weeks ?

Pardon my bad english

I don’t think they are common since I didn’t exeperience any headache due to nofap. Probably, its due to other reasons such as sleeping less, going through stressfull life, drinking less water, using screens a lot etc… Figure out the reason. It can also be due to nofap if you’re thinking so much about it that its now getting inside your head.

2 Likes

I don’t usually get headaches. But with every person it’s different.
Perhaps the reason you are experiencing headaches could be due to the fact that when you ejaculate, the body loses some vitamins and proteins. Try to eat healthy and avoid edging.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

This is all right it is common if you have high levels of dopamine. Extremely high level. I was having this when i was on day 8 then it stopped on day 11. It is the part of the Pre-rewire. Dopamine levels slows down.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the input guys. Really appreciate it.

Yes , when I first crossed 3 days my head was also paining , stay strong don’t relapse , as relapse will cure this headache but will take u back to 0 . This headache will go after u will cross 7 or 8 th day

1 Like

I don’t have a headache as such, but I have this burning sensation in the back of my head everytime I get over an urge. It happened today. I was getting hit with urges back to back. It’s a miracle that I didn’t relapse and I did feel that burning uneasiness iny head. I didn’t do anything about it, kinda faded away. Maybe it will for too.

1 Like

Alright, thanks a lot man. I won’t relapse.

1 Like