This time l don't give up💪

Finally 1 month is completed l am on 33 day. In 1 month journey l am facing up an downs but l don’t give up. Sometimes urges + flatline brainwashed my mind :smirk: but l don’t give up l cam my mind with God wisdom and pray. God really helping me lot. This time make the no fap my life style.l know the no fap journey is very hard some up and down on the road of nofap journey. Sometimes flatline attacked on you.and sometimes urges also brainwashed you brain that time real test of nofap journey. Only that time god prayer and wisdom helping me to calm and realx my mind. These days l also feel flatline and urges. I really believe in all is well soon. I only use 2 social sites google and Yourtube. But this time promise myself l don’t watch Yourtube much l decides l decreases my YouTube and google times. Which helps to decreases my mobile time also less social sites app no any type of tiggred my mind . I am going to second month l decided to improve my some goals

:books::pencil2: increase study
:iphone::computer:Less mobile use
:brain:More focus in medation
:see_no_evil:Do not watch any series /Asiandram/ anime’

I think l stick on my decision / goals god help to maintain my willpower. I keep in one thing in my mind 1 month is normal l am not excited. I Think is a normal day just like another. Yess l can do it l know believe in my self . God bless us​:pray::muscle:

11 Likes

Keep the consistency. It’s just a beginning.

Keep moving and lead by example.

All the best.

या देवी सर्वभूतेषु, शक्ति रूपेण संस्थिताः।
नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः।

6 Likes

Thank brother @JumpingBuddha yess l make consistency this time l don’t make same mistake :pray::muscle:

5 Likes

day 33 hits my heart for some reason! :slightly_smiling_face:

congratulations sister! make this streak the best streak!

6 Likes

Sakshi you are doing well. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Thank you brother @nofapstar123 and brother @raushan you also make longer streaks :pray::muscle:

2 Likes

Keep going @sakshi11​:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: don’t give up. Ups and downs are part of this journey