This is how legends are made šŸ‘‘

we will for sure :smile::+1:t2:ā€¦

9 Likes

Thank you for you kind words brother :pray:
I donā€™t know if I deserve them.
I will make you proud by getting a 90 day streak and then I expect you to return the same :slight_smile:
I am always free to talk about noFap and stuff

10 Likes

My inspirations when i joined this forum were :-
@Forerunner @anon15901281 @neo_150 @Tagore @selfconqurer @drago
I learnt a lot from these guysā€¦

9 Likes

@muradelizade06 thank you for mentioned me, Iā€™m glad that my posts are valuable for you. You also give me motivation to fight with this addiction!

9 Likes

Of course you do deserve them. My progress rn is basically nothing. But I can feel that this community is unlike others.

9 Likes

Bro this is my longest streak and all the rest were 27 days, 14,9,7,5 days, etc.
Once you cross the hurdle it get little betterā€¦and we are all here to help each other.
You said your ā€œprogress rnā€. But progress is infinitely better than nothing. Never fear crawling forward. Only fear standing still without doing anything.

12 Likes

My inspirations were @anon67854825 @Tagore @Brahmachari_17 @neo_150 and @adioz, though he has left the forum.
Then I met many good companions that helped me in this journey

13 Likes

@Forerunner whatā€™s your current streak???

5 Likes

Dear @Prox,

You are a great man yourself.
Let us all try to set an example- Not For The World But For Ourselfā€¦as the rest falls in place automatically, once we start being master of atleast this piece of life.

All the best wishes to you and other companions.

Peace and cheersā€‹:+1::+1:

8 Likes

We all are same muscles, bones, blood and all.
We just need to identify our potential beyond this physicality- To not fall for petty drama of mind and transient pleasure (Remember Marshmallow experiment?:grinning:)

Lets try to be the master of our mind, to improve and to learn every moment of this life.
I consider myself to be an explorer and student of life and I think we all areā€¦
Lets explore what we can do beyond that comfortable zoneā€¦:+1:

Cheers and PeacešŸ‘

10 Likes

@hensmkekdmrme 50+ right now brother. I will regain my strength, one day at a time with GODā€™s Help.

10 Likes

THIS AN AMAZING STORY PLEASE CHECK IT OUTā€¦

Nobody reads my post so I am posting in active groups.
Sorry for interrupting.
Thank you guys for considering this.
Not doing this for likes, I just wanna bring good content to fellow nofapers ,no bullshit.

8 Likes

To be honest man everybody in this forum, in this community, in this world who is trying to fight this addiction is an inspiration for me because every time U see one person with the same problem and feel the same feelings as that person do that creates a bond that only us can share because we have gone through the same experience together. And that makes u feel like ur not alone in this journey, that there are other people too that are going through the same thing and that gives me more strength than ever to fight, to help and to grow. So everybody who is a part this community or where ever they are trying to fight this shit , whether they know it or not in a way there are all inspiring us.

13 Likes

Thanks everyoneā€¦ who mentioned my nameā€¦ I am happy that I have helped you in anywayā€¦

These people plays a bug roleā€¦as you knowā€¦ most important thing is to believe that we can do itā€¦and thenā€¦if we can believe it then we can do it.

Now a daysā€¦ I get inspired from many of the guysā€¦ if I name themā€¦may be I end up counting everyone hereā€¦ :smile:
Some of them areā€¦ @Tagore @drago @anon14496424 @TheFinalFrontier

14 Likes

Andā€¦ @strongwillpower @_TIGER @Martial_Beast @selfconqurer @Aman1 @josephvt @JumpingBuddha @Peter1505 @saim @neetwarrior ā€¦ some others tooā€¦ I follow a lot of guysā€¦ reading their dairiesā€¦ commentsā€¦

• bdwā€¦ I am not a legendā€¦ my HS is 39 days onlyā€¦but this time this legend word is in my brainā€¦ we have to fight togetherā€¦ and Carve a legend out of us.
12 Likes

My latest postā€¦this is helping meā€¦ might help someone else tooā€¦

10 Likes

The best part about anybody is the acceptance and realisation of self mistakeā€¦ And the will and wish to get rid of them.

We all are human, we are imperfect, we all commit mistakes but that doesnā€™t mean there is no scope of betterment.
Dear brother @Sahas, with all his limitations, keeps trying and thatā€™s what is best about you(and many others) :grinning::+1:

What is the best?

Itā€™s just a relative measurement. Itā€™s never an absolute term. Why Usain Bolt is the best? Because no-one else has taken less than 9.58 seconds to complete 100 m distance. What if one do this? The definition of best will change!!

We know we are not the best, but we can not stop trying to be best. Only who tries, get the result.

Lets not stop untill we reach the goalā€¦

Peace out :blush::pray:

PS: I believe that each one of us can be The Best, Lets try out once :grinning:

10 Likes

Good luck brotherā€¦

6 Likes

Glad I could helped
I love you all guys
I am proud of us
Letā€™s keep fighting

8 Likes