The Wind Waker's Journal

Very good buddy. Keep going man! Dont worry about your knees. They’ll get better too. Just stay on track.

1 Like

Listen??
Is there an audio version also of that book?

1 Like

On Spanish, Idk if it is on english. My eyes really apreciate me to not read on the screen.

1 Like

Keep going man. Close all the ways of going back. You are in the right path. This time you’ll beat this addiction. I believe in you. Don’t focus too much on rebooting. Focus on improving yourself and following your purpose​:+1::+1::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Really encouraging words @Tagore and @strongwillpower! I’m slowly but constantly overcoming this!!! We can do it!!

[13/05/2020]__________________________Streak: 010 Days

My fantasies are slowly increasing. But still got determination to beat them all! Today was a “rest” day. My arms still hurt but my abs were right, so I did an abs workout today. As always, stretched after exercising.

I’m following my screens rules. My eyes are feeling way better. My knees feel better today, I think exercising is making them stronger. This week is going great!

I’ll change my diet soon. I need to eat more to gain muscle. I have also to decide if I’m exercising before eating or after eating. After doing sport I feel very hungry and my afternoon snack doesn’t fill me. Maybe this will slow down my progress? I would like to read someone’s opinion about this.

About fantasies: They aren’t anymore about fking prn and s*x. They are more like me talking to some girl or doing something with her. Whatever, they still fantasies, as always I’m cutting them down on sec 1. No place for fantasies on my reboot.

3 Likes

You should always exercise on empty stomach. You can have water.
Never exercise/workout/swim/sport/run after a considerably filled up stomach. It will disturb the digestion. That will harm your intestines. Some people end up puking(vomiting). Some face diarrhoea (watery stools).

After sports, get fresh, take a bath and eat good with considerable intake of water.

2 Likes

I would suggest you to eat pre workout meal(small amount) and post workout meal must be enough how much calories your body requires.
Do research about how much colories your meal contains? And What is lacking in your body? it may be protein or zinc or carbs. So, eat as per your body requirements.

2 Likes

Urges:
This urges are the powerfull ones. This are not phisical, but psychological. When the urge is phisical, I find it easy to ignore, like when I feel I have to relase y’know.
But psychological ones are stronger. They seem weaker at first. But as they keep going, they get bigger as heck. This psychological urges are the ones wich try to convince me about relapsing.
My brain is saying to me:
-C’mon buddy, with all this fantasies you have already relapsed, let’s relapse completly.
(My fantasies are getring stronger today and becoming unstoppable)

I know fantasizing makes me slow down my reboot, but this is an usual step of the reboot. Me and my brain trying to convince each other.

Today I had a bad sleep. Due to it, I had to prolongue my sleep hours from 8 to 10 (I couldn’t stand on my feet). I still fatigued and weak, so the urge demon is trying to take me down. I’m not going give in, but I’m also not going to fight. I’ll focus on what I have to do today rather on what I don’t. I’m going to do some push ups. See you then.

1 Like

Good going @TheWindWaker

Cut your urges at the very beginning. Whenever you feel an urge attack is coming. Get yourself busy in the work or the task you love to do the most. Try to focus your attention and all your concentration on your work. The urge will go eventually if you truly focus.

1 Like

[14/05/2020]_________________________Streak: 011 Days

So here we go!
This day started horribly. When I woke up I felt very bad.
Because I didn’t go for my morning walk my head and back hurt. Being sitted to much is bad. I did my dialy work and ate well. After eating my urges increased. My brain was telling me to give up. I didn’t! I started exercising after that urge. It was my time to workout so I had nothing to loose.

I did 100 push ups, 50 pull ups down a table and 80 squats. As always I stretched after the workout. It felt nice! After that I took a shower.

Trying to improve every day!

Good work man!
100 pushups 50 pullups 80 squats!!! :heart_eyes: :scream:
Excellent work buddy.
keep it up.
Damn i can go only 25 to 30 pushups at a time :see_no_evil:
And not more than 10 squats.

I have biceps, triceps, shoulder cuts, chest, thigh muscles, calf muscles. Annnnd a round belly!! :sweat: i need to do something about that. Got this round belly in this lockdown period. I was high on mumma’s cookings :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thx you @strongwillpower. Being close to you is really helping me on this journey.

Wanted to add something:
All my long streaks were more or less easy. Easy because all variables were perfect for me. For example being on holidays or having no urges due to a flatline.
But when urges hitted me I used to fail almost instantly.

BUT NOT NOW! This 12 days have been hard as heck. I’m having urges or fantasies almost every hour. BUT I’M NOT GIVIN’ UP! I’m very proud of myself. I have progressed more than ever, because I’m really fighting now.

3 Likes

Keep it up buddy! Glad to help you!

1 Like

You’re doing great. Don’t think about having urges or not, about growing streak. Do your stuff! Continue working out, change your diet as you announced. Struggling is not you anymore, build new yourself.
It’s hard during first days, just as you feel tired and sleepy all the time. This feeling is weaker with every next day. Use this new energy as you’d use it if you were perfect picture of you. Add few more pushups today, read for few minutes the next day, few more minutes the day after…
And smile :slight_smile: That’s how you recognise nofapping people, they smile. It’s like with sleep. When you lay in a bed you need to pretend that you’re sleeping to fall asleep. So if you smile and pretend to be happy, you’ll be truly happy. Music will sound better and food will be tastier :wink:
Have a nice day!

3 Likes

@Hubinho what a nice message! I’m on my way to self improvement!! Thx for your encouragement!!!

2 Likes

[15/05/2020]_________________________Streak: 012 Days

Today was my workout rest day, muscles have to recover. So I streched, it relaxes me. Today I woke up at my ussual hour (8:00) and went for my daily morning walk. My mind is clearer and my urges are decreasing.

I focused my energy today on resting, eating and studying (reboot and school). I feel like my determination is growing stronger after yesterday’s urges. I’m grateful that I discovered how to change my life. I’m not stopping!!!

2 Likes

Even I have read somewhere
If you want to be consistent, go slowly & give yourself rest day. So, that you won’t feel bordem in any activities.

You’re doing great @TheWindWaker
Keep on progressing

2 Likes

NIGHT FALL______________________________[16/05/2020]
Relapse???

So today I had a wet dream… It wasn’t accompanied by any sexual dream, but the situation was quite strange.

So I was totally inconscient, but my hand was on my pants grabbing y’know. I wasn’t even thinking about it, idk how fucking sick I have to be to do it inconscient. Anyway, I remember 1 or 2 secconds before ejaculating that I was kinda fapping.

I don’t mind being inconscient while doing so. Any form of M is totaly prohibited on my reboot. My energy went down, but my determination stills high due to I didn’t really watched P on this 12 days and my intention wasn’t to do M. Anyway, I’m going to reset my counter. I don’t think I lost all progress, but such a strange thing can’t be tolerated.

About the night fall/relapse. My ejaculation whas the same I have when wet dreams happen. It is like almost liquid, this is a proof that it was totaly inconscient. If it wasn’t, my ejaculation would be more abundant.

So here we go, day 0. It doesn’t mean I’m on 0 progress.

2 Likes

Today is not a rest day… I’m going to laugh at this in one future, now I’m going to suffer.

1 Like

Take care brother.
Remember, you have to control your actions.
Your soul should have control on your body and not the opposite.
Dont loose hope.

2 Likes