The_wild_perception's Diary

I’m from 1st century

2 Likes

Thunne means penis. ( Kannada).
Please don’t ask other gender

2 Likes

Well here in North they sell veg biryani with paneer and all veggies in it . Idk why they call it Biriyani then :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Good to know. Hey I’ma go sleep now. It was all fun and games! @Dean_Ambrose if it felt like we ganged up on you, then I want you to know that it was completely intentional. Ok peace

2 Likes

Dude, we are grown ups cursing like children, Fck, even they curse better than us.

Wild perception’s diary’s perception has been changed.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t mind. All for RCB. :heart:

3 Likes

Love that cat he has put up as his profile pic .

Wish I could have a pet to talk to, it wouldn’t understand shit but would atleast act like it’s listening. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I like the other cat. It’s funny and​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have Alexa to talk with :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ok bye good night guys. We’ll continue this talk after Sunday :smirk::smirk::v:

3 Likes

Dean, hold your balls, RCB batsmen will hit a sixer and a fan might catch your stuff.
Pray it’s a girl. :joy::joy:

1 Like

GG Bois , good night!!!:joy::joy:

1 Like

Well Idk about mine , but Dhoni will definitely catch Kohli’s balls behind the stumps .

2 Likes

Savage , Dhoni will also do a great stump out if Kohli tries to get his balls back.

2 Likes

Well , Dhoni has Helicopter Balls :joy::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

April 23, Friday

I have wasted my day for the nth time. And it is nothing to do with anything except laziness

My weakpoint is staying inconsistent. I find it tough. If day goes to shit, I say “Its fine”. It ends now.

I knw what my goal is. I knw what I gotta do. And im gonna do it.

Whenever I feel like im wasting time. I just need to close my eyes and ask “Is this gonna help in my pursuit”. If it doesn’t, its not worth it.

I don’t wanna complicate much. I just have to stick to my goals.

I must Stick to these, or I will fail. No more empty promises

The Do’s

• Study 7 hours
  • Drink 2 bottles of Water
  • Skin care routine before bed
  • Early to bed Early to Rise
  • Plan day in advance

The Dont’s

• Checking cellphone immediately after waking up
  • Checking cellphone before 5 pm
  • Screen time > 4 hours
  • Junk or sweets
  • Spending money

New day. New beginning. Lets do this

5 Likes

Bruhh , here I’m getting scared reading all your posts. Don’t relapse or get triggered by past sad or any bad memories of your Gf … If you both are being together again , it’s really nice .

2 Likes

Her fear is not totally irrational. I have felt this kind of thing before. Not only with women but men friends as well. After leaving someone we start to miss and think only good things. But when we again try to get back together we again face the same issues with that person.

Also from your earlier posts I read that you are kind of feeling lonely. See that you want to patch up is it because you are feeling lonely or for other reason. Feeling loneliness is a good thing actually that’s where our creativity comes. You will see non creative people fill their day with multiple friends and other distractions.

I am answering even you have deleted it. Sorry for that.

3 Likes

Ita alright man… Had a very rough day today… Those words are soothing

2 Likes

April 25, Sunday

I had a very emotional day. I talked with my ex again. She still had feelings for me but the new guy treats her well. I didn’t push her. I am gonna go with the flow. No fighting any more.

Im devastated. Im scared of how polar ive become (no offence to biploar people). I mean Im totally diff person when it comes to matters of heart and mind.
They still aren’t in sync and im kinda glad.

After she said, we can’t be together, mind mind went rigid and heart kinda numb. The sadness was gone and stopped feeling the weight on me. I just felt its even harder on her. Its fair that she doesn’t trust me after how I treated her in last 4years.

Anyway im gonna be off this forum and spend time with myself.

Ciao

8 Likes