The_wild_perception's Diary

Im 23 will. Be 24 in march… You got this bro… Just keep working on yourself

1 Like

March 4

Faith Can move mountains. I can do it. Fuck people who think I cant. I believe in me

My tasks

1. Don’t use phone after waking up :white_check_mark: (
    1/7)
  2. Wake up early :white_check_mark: (1/7)
  3. Study 6 hours :white_check_mark: 1/7)
  4. No insta before 5 pm :white_check_mark: (1/7)
  5. Nofap :white_check_mark: 65/90

Tom Tasks

Repeat 1,2,3,4,5

• Im proud of myself. I have still an hour to study but im proud. From not studying an hour to 5 hours today ive made progress.
  • I woke up early, downed my protein, drank my water and yes im journalling too which is new to me.
  • I met this girl, who I hit it off so good with. She complimented me. So Its a good thing im being my best emotional and physical self. Im recovering
  • To be a legend you gotta hustle like a legend.
    Daily Affirmation: I can become anything I set my mind to. I am able. I believe in me
4 Likes

March 5

Past cant be changed. Only my present decides my future

My tasks

2/7)
  2. Wake up early :x: (0/7)
  3. Study 6 hours :x: (0/7)(Study time This Week - 11.5 hours)
  4. No insta before 5 pm :white_check_mark: (2/7)
  5. Nofap :white_check_mark: 66/90

Tom Tasks

Repeat 1,2,3,4,5

• Woke up late but didn’t let the negativity trample me down. Completed my task of studying 2 modules. Attaboy.

• Decided to eat more carbs as feeling weak. Also ready for lean bulk now. Hardmode at gym begins.

• Feeling bit gloomy. Missing my ex. No matter how fucked we were. She will always be special to me. I hope shes doing well

• Anyway. Fuck being weak. No legendary thing came by bitching. Get up hustle hard

• Daily Affirmation: I am a beast. I will reach my goal even if apocalypse hits tomorrow. Giving up is not an option

2 Likes

March 6

Change is the only constant

My tasks

3/7)
  2. Wake up early :x: (0/7)
  3. Study 6 hours :x: (0/7)(Study time This Week - 16 hours)
  4. No insta before 5 pm :white_check_mark: (3/7)
  5. Nofap :white_check_mark: 67/90

Tom Tasks

Repeat 1,2,3,4,5

• Woke Up late again. Reason is sleeping late. Its ok as long as daily goals are reached.
  • 80% study Goal done. Tom goal is finish module 6 through 8B
  • Couldn’t concentrate well today. Missing my ex too much. Looks like its gonna take more time to heal. Afterall it was a 4 year bond we had. I hope you are happy :sparkles:
  • No sugar or junk today. Good workout. Seeing changes. Body fat percentage is coming down.
  • Well gotta work even more harder now. No backing down.
  • Daily Affirmation - To become one among greats. You have to work like greats. I will work hard and will reach my goal. I believe in me
5 Likes

March 8

No PAIN, No Gain

My tasks

4/7)
  2. Wake up early :white_check_mark: (1/7)
  3. Study 6 hours :white_check_mark: (1/7)(Study time This Week - 22 hours)
  4. No insta before 5 pm :white_check_mark: (4/7)
  5. Nofap :white_check_mark: 69/90

Tom Tasks

Repeat 1,2,3,4,5

• Goddamn. What an amazing day. 700 calories burnt, 2000+ calories taken in. Insane muscle pump at the gym.
  • All my tasks are completed for today. Just wanna keep up the good work

Daily Affirmation - I can do it. I need no signs. I am maker of fate. I am strong and I will reach my goal

4 Likes

March 12

I am down. But I can’t give up

• Last few days have been very unproductive for me.
  • I have wasted two days, but I will plan my future strategy this sunday.
  • Seems like emotional baggage makes it easier to practice nofap. No matter how hard I try, my past haunts me. Like It just slaps in the face. Ive beeb guilt tripping lately and its mostly because im keeping by myself.
  • I wanna try hard. I just need the right motivation.
  • Expectations hurt. They beat you down and keep on kicking till your bleed to death. I have made plenty of mistakes. But right now I just wanna move on. Period

Goals for the weekend

• Strategize your syllabus
  • Find hacks to maintain consistency
  • Create a time table for 7 hours of study
4 Likes

You got this brother I believe in you, I don’t know you in personal but from what I read you are a strong Personality :muscle:
Love reading your diary, and it keep me motivated aswell :pray:

2 Likes

March 20

No guts, No glory, No legend, No story

• Awright, awright, awright. So I was thinking about this thing yesterday. So many people are finding it difficult to give up on this sick habit.
  • I was like "Okay, I should put my journal to good use, should someone read it.
  • So I decided to share things related more to nofap and my daily activities which conform to the goal of strengthening nofap.
  • I won’t write about goals in this journal anymore. But stories and stuff relevant will keep on comin

Day 81

• 9 more days to the end of rewire phase
  • Post 90 Its the reconstruction phase
  • From 90-180 days (Yes Im gonna be clean and not relapse. I bet my ass) my goal is to work more on making me better, in the sense Take care of my skin better, cut hair occasionally and look neat etc
  • Nofap benefits are true and My skin (which was full of acne) is the proof. I look bright now

Thats all and good luck

1 Like

9 days left for a Great milestone, much respect for that achievement my brother, keep pushing forward :muscle::ok_hand:

1 Like

Faith and persistence. All we can do is first love ourselves. Or else how do we love other?

I bet you will do it too :weight_lifting_woman:

2 Likes

Nice dairy bro. What’s your sharing code.

1 Like

Love ourself is the key to achieve anything💪

2 Likes

Yes my man. Reading your diary reminded me of how I was when I lost the girl I loved.

But days have taught we need self love man. We need to seek happiness within. We need to make good witg the demons inside us first.

To me, you and everyone who will not give up, because good things will come and time will take care of it

1 Like

My code is : 852673 :white_check_mark:

March 22

You cant predict future. But you can create it

• It was my bday today. Im happy. I have few but genuine people who care for me and I can’t ask more
  • I wasn’t sad that many people didn’t wish me or something. I have learnt to live without expectations
  • I touched my mums and dads feet today. Im an atheist and they are god to me. I will make them proud. I will not let them down
  • My friend had brought me a cake. I wasn’t expecting it. Finally I have people I can say I can count on and its a beautiful feeling.
  • I will resume my studies again. The only person I have to keep happy is me. And that is by being badass at my studies

Daily goals for tom

• Wake up at 6 am - meditate
  • 5000 steps on treadmill
  • Burn 500+ calories in gym
  • Study 6 hours
  • Track diet
  • No social media before 5 pm

Note to self: you are amazing

5 Likes

Happy birthday my brother :partying_face: was the cake :cake: good :yum:

1 Like

Man I had two cakes :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: im done eating sugar now for two weeks

1 Like

March 24

Strong mind is more important than a strong body

• Alright, today wasnt great. Fucking flatline again maybe. But hey, I hit 85 days
  • Honestly I don’t care about clean days anymore. Its just to flex on the forum :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  • Im emotionally balanced. Today was kinda up anx down for me. Its because of instagram. I was talking to this girl and she just went from sweet to outright rude. Which was weird. Maybe mood swings!?? Maybe
  • It did kinda make me feel down. Maybe its been so long ive talked to a girl on text. Fuck that sounds weird just to say. I converse more in real life now. Texting is feeling awkward. Goddamn
  • Anyway. In this nofap journey, it is important to become a man. A man of strength and power and resistance. I must inculcate the power of say “fuck this” even if it may seem good but doesn’t benefit my future. DONE WITH NEGATIVITY.
  • Lastly, Im heading back to my college tomorrow. I just have some stuff to take care of. I don’t miss my ex anymore but my college has become a fuckin Chernobyl to me. I will die of figurative radioactive poisoning by those memories of her.
  • To all men here, It is a fact that modern man has become weak. Hes so weak he uses aids like phone(tinder, Instagram) to get girls’ attention. We simp for same reason. Cuz we aren’t confident enough. Not everyone can be brad pitt. But what everyone can be is being confident in their own skin. Work on yourself. Seize the day.

Cheers to being a stronger man

4 Likes

I see myself in many aspects from what you say in your journey, looking forward to achieve the same confidence as you have already.

2 Likes

Thanks man… I know you will get there… These rough times will make you strong beyond your imagination

2 Likes