The warriors challenge! [ENTRIES CLOSED]

Almost a year back from now, my friend @valiant_warrior challenged me! and that was the time i became highly motivated to do nofap! We supported each other as much as we could but @valiant_warrior was the winner!
But now , its time for another round ! Im starting this challenge with one of my best companions!I Last time it was from valiant warrior to me, but this time i am challenging Valiant warrior!

Time to change! :fire: :fire:

Brother this is our chance , now or never! Lets put our best effort!
We have given up many times, we broke many promises in past! But it doesn’t matter anymore!

You guys are the helpers! :handshake:

the rewire community has always helped us, supported us! Thank you everyone keep supporting us :fist_right: :fist_left:

ITS THE TIME TO SHINE!

The warriors challenge! :crossed_swords: (12th july-12th august)

@valiant_warrior :vs: @nofapstar123

7 Likes

I am in
This my 13 day actually
Highest streak:37 day
Code
hhccqr

1 Like

no entries brother , it just a challenge between my and my friend , sorry for that

i already wrote entries closed.

1 Like

Oww sorry hehe
I am too excited

3 Likes

The hype!!!:fire::fire::fire::fire:
You also have a score to settle with me, win this one I’ll be waiting…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeh how can I forget about that! We will have a challenge too in the future! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

All the best brothers @valiant_warrior

2 Likes

All the best both of you guys!!! @nofapstar123 and @valiant_warrior
Make sure to give each other tough fight!!

2 Likes

All the best my dear partners… May you both come out victorious!!!

1 Like

thanks you all guys :fist_right: :fist_left:

2 Likes

This is the biggest challenge I am in now. Bro this time we both should win without any excuses. We have kept failing always and its been a year now, if we don’t get serious this year it will be 2, 3, 4… and we will be in the same place. Yesterday my Mom asked me about something I told her long back I will do it but I didn’t. The reason only i knew it. I m talking this very seriously and hoping to see both of us win :fire::fire:

Best of luck brother :heart::100:

5 Likes

Thank you for your support guys :heart::heart:. It’s because of you all, I m still fighting :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Congratulations bro! :fire:

today you completed a year in this forum :grinning:

yeah bro :triumph: :triumph:
say no more ! :triumph:

4 Likes

Best of Luck to Both of You @nofapstar123 @valiant_warrior :100::+1::handshake::tada::sparkles:

@nofapstar123 You have already lost once, this is your chance to prove yourself that You are not a loser that keeps losing. Show everyone what you got under your sleeves. :fist_right::fire::triumph:

@valiant_warrior You already won once brother, Just maintain that winning streak. Just keep winning. Good Luck :+1::love_you_gesture:

May PMO be the Loser in the end :relieved::fire:

3 Likes

All the best bros…
:grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

check in! :white_check_mark:
An awesome day! im feeling the power! :muscle:
how was your day bro @valiant_warrior
btw you should listen to this audiobook once ! :fire:

2 Likes

It was a great day bro. Feeling positive :grimacing:
Still have few things to be done today and it will be an end to a good day :handshake::fire:

3 Likes

WITHOUT CONTINUAL GROWTH AND PROGRESS, SUCH WORDS AS IMPROVEMENT, ACHIEVEMENT, AND SUCCESS HAVE NO MEANING :fire::100:

Let’s do this guys :fire:🧗‍♂

3 Likes

These 30 days can change everything brother!
Everything :upside_down_face: :fist_right: :fist_left:

4 Likes

I can feel the energy :fire::100::fire::fire::fire:

Don’t let your Guard Down, Stay Strong :muscle:

4 Likes