The transmutation challenge [Entries open for Season 1: 1 Feb - 10 Feb]

You can set as many optional goals as you want but you will only get 10 points for accomplishing all of them combined. And if you already have the habit of doing the other tasks then that’s even great!

And you may update scores every 2-3 days if you wish.

3 Likes

Yeah @rohankians main 4 tasks are

1. No pmo
  2. Study 4+ hours
  3. Exercise
  4. Meditation

You may put all your personal goals on optional task category.

4 Likes

Yeah Sure Brother ! I thought that was the total score board.
So, I created one where we can enter our task on daily basis !
:sweat_smile:
Your idea of posting daily to maintain regularity is better.
Never mind, I have deleted it. :smile:

4 Likes

Bro @rewire_user , thanks for the invite, but one problem… I don’t study… I only study right before exams. Is there anyway I can switch the study part with something else? Everything else is doable. Studying is the one thing I hate to do the most!

2 Likes

It’s upto you what else productive you can do in place of study to get the required point.
At the end the point is what matters @GOVIND-19

Good Luck !

2 Likes

I think by daily updating no pmo we will be thinking of pmo, I am like in a total ignore mode towards that old addiction, I think we should not update that daily and just if someone fails then only update about that?? Also damn 10 points for each extra hour of study after 4 :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

@kaizen let’s not discuss anything about PMO here , we should focus on other tasks .

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I am suggesting.

2 Likes

Ok then @The_integrous_one and @Dean_Ambrose

I’m removing no pmo too.

1 Like

Don’t remove it, that 100 points subtraction will work for many of us.

5 Likes

Are we supposed to update today as well??

2 Likes

I’ve removed the 10 points for no pmo, but kept the rule of minus 100 points as per your suggestion.

The challenge will start from 1st feb, you may update daily from that day.

But if you wish you can start from tomorrow, the points won’t be added for the next 2 days.

2 Likes

Oh cool brother! This is gonna be a great challenge.

1 Like

Yeah! Can’t wait for it to start!

2 Likes

I have one doubt if I have added 4 additional tasks will I have to do all 4 to get 10 points or doing just one also will give me 10 points?

1 Like

Actually I have my doubts too! :sweat_smile:
What do you think will be better,
Any single one = 10 points or all of them combined = 10 points?

1 Like

We should just cut 1 point for each task not completed, since it is extra so 1 point reduction will be sufficient to give motivation to do it and also not much harm if not done. That’s just my suggestion though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Combined 10 points is alrighty

3 Likes

bro, it’s too complex :sweat_smile:
Let’s stick with combined 10 points as nofapstar suggested.

3 Likes

Yeah good, but are you suggesting zero points even if someone completes 3 out of 4 of his additional tasks? still a little confused :sweat_smile: all admins discuss this then come to a conclusion and let us know :joy:

1 Like