The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

I have add some new rules:

Fill scoreboard to join accordingly…if you are interested.

@_TIGER @debellator @simion @Aman1 @Adityaaa @Saim @drago @hashimjanuhasan @Strong_one @nofapstar123

6 Likes

I am also in brother , I am preparing for one of the toughest exam that is JEE for IIT university .

6 Likes

I will also join again. I’m preparing for neet

5 Likes

I have added myself in the scoreboard. Lets do this and strengthen our muscle of focus this week :muscle::fire:

3 Likes

Why can’t we create leagues according to the average no of hrs studied?
If our average is more than the previous week, we will be promoted to a superior league
If this week avg is decreasing, then demotion.
It also creates a growth mindset.

8 Likes

Great. I like it.
I see no one took a commitment of donating money if failed.:grin:

2 Likes

I also think @anon14496424 's idea is a great one.
We can have separate standings per league, but supreme sage is only one.
Then it would be like that instead of teams…?
That might be more motivating than teams and also provide a change, which would be nice.
Instead of avg per week constantly increasing, it can be fixed, for example, 28-46 hrs is bronze,49-63 hrs is silver,etc.(this is hours per week)

5 Likes

Nice idea @anon14496424… we will consider it in next challenge…

3 Likes

@krishvamsi30 @anon98741803 @anon14496424 @namannnnn @SelfMadeNinja @wijMAN @

3 Likes

@neo_150 Do you know why my username format looks different in the scoreboard? Was unable to remove the indentation

3 Likes

@neo_150 brother I am ill. My condition is very bad. Flatline is causing severe headaches. I am crying :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: only. I consulted with doctor. I can’t digest any food which causes also chest pain :weary::weary:. I can’t read.

4 Likes

Fixed it bro. You had to add a space after 13.

4 Likes

Ohh… Don’t worry too much tiger. Worrying will only worsen up your condition.
Sad to hear that fam. But don’t give up. You are the freaking tiger. You got the will power to stay strong and endure the pain. Be well soon bud. I know you will.

5 Likes

Bhai hosla rakh… and positive toughts rakh… sab thik ho jayega…himmat mat har… take some rest brother.

5 Likes

Thanks @adulrakha
@_TIGER Don’t give in bro. It may not seem like it, but flatline is a privilege of recovery. Only veterans can reach that point. I also want to reach it, but it is very hard. But I aim to do so.

5 Likes

No matter what, DONT FAP BRO!
Maybe it’s not a flatline, maybe you are really ill

4 Likes

@neo_150 hi bro i want to join in a team my code is gugjm6

4 Likes

Thank you bhai @debellator @nofapstar123 @neo_150 @adulrakha
I will control it. Headache is the main problem now. But never give up!! :rage::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Are you able to edit scoreboard(second post from the Top)…???

I have added your name in team list… you can add your commitment and consequence…

2 Likes

@jainravi1407 … there is 1 person less to make total count 16( each team with 4membrs)… are you comfortble if I consider you… to be in a team.??

2 Likes