The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

24…means age 24
M… means MALE

2 Likes

Is reading self improvement books included in study hours?? @neo_150

3 Likes

No brother, Obviously It is a productive habit But I want to make it solely for course related study Bcoz we do not enjoy it and we know it is important to study those subjects for our future. That is why it is a challenge.

Even I am not going to consider my daily English lectures because I am watching them to improve my English.

NO RELIGIOUS BOOKS, NO NOVELS are allowed in study hours as long as they are not a part of your course(Syllabus).

I THINK ALL OF YOU UNDERSTAND THE IDEA BEHIND THE CHALLENGE

Allowed Study Material :point_up_2:

8 Likes

I am so sorry to bother with the same question , but i am unable to edit and write my name on the scoreboard for some reason . I can see that there is a sign on the top right corner of the second post with an edit symbol, which i click but i still am unable to write my name on it. I am new to this forum and also i have no idea what (56e7am) means . Thanks for the help xD

3 Likes

Where Are you using forum in rewire app or in browser?? @namannnnn

1 Like

right now in browser(chrome) but i tried in the app too. I am able to edit my own post , but not that scoreboard one…

I want in.
How can I join??

Yeah… I cannot edit it too

1 Like

@Taher brother please consider this problem, both of them are facing same problem.

Bdw I have checked it, it is ok… I can edit it without any problem.

1 Like

Users with trust level 0 cannot edit posts, please wait for your trust level up.

4 Likes

@namannnnn and @adulrakha

Please provide your all details in a post… i will add your name in scoreboard.

This is a code in bracket, go to companion list option and click on 3 dots there in bottom right… there is a option of MY SHARING CODE.

From there you will get it.

2 Likes

Ohh… ok brother. Got it …thanks.

2 Likes

@namannnnn @adulrakha

As you are new here, your trust level is 0.
Spend some time on the forum, then your trust level will increase from 0 to 1, and then you’ll be able to edit the scoreboard…

5 Likes
  1. namannnnn (4p4yw6) 23M :india:

Thanksss :smiley:

4 Likes

And please read rules carefully and get comfortable with an app to record your study hours.

:point_up_2: participants will have to upload screenshot like this( you can use any other application too)

3 Likes

hey , i would love to join this challenge , along with nofap i want this energy to be in right direction and i always procrastinate my studies since i dont have any accountability partner . But i think with the help of this initiative i will be able to start and develop my studying habit .
I want to have a government job and i am from India so many of u already know that how much efforts and sitting is required to crack this exam since the competition is so huge here . This will be the best thing that i can gift to myself this year . I want to join this challenge . please allow me and guide me .

6 Likes

How can I increase my trust level?

2 Likes

Stay on the site and be somewhat regular. It will be increased automatically.

3 Likes

Okay… Thank you for your help
Also, where can I see my trust level?

1 Like

Yeah brother. I am from India too… I can understand your situation.

To join this challenge… update your details in scoreboard. And if you are new in this app then post your details I will update it

3 Likes