The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

@NEW_CHALLENGER but you are still in challenge… you have last chance now. Give your best now brother. All the best

4 Likes

@Svami-MahaGanja … as you are disqualified but you are not supposed to delete your name from the scoreboard, AS YOU CAN SEE THAT FOR DISQUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS WE HAVE GIVEN 0 MARKS and a CROSS sign ( :x:) .

Brother NO OFFENSE but I do not like it becoz now I have to make your entry again and then put your marks 0 according to rules. this takes a lot of time(I know your intention was good and help me) but brother you did not posted anything in previous 2 days and then suddenly put your marks 3 in both 1st day and 2nd day. It seems that you did not read rules, not even once then I again tagged you then you posted it and deleted your name. I woke up at 6:30 AM and it 7:30 now, but I have not studied for 1 minute just to maintaining this group You are a active user here brother…you also motivate others and me too, and give wonderful solution to No fap… I respect you brother. SORRY IF I AM RUDE

This is for everyonr: Some guys are very gentle that I do not even cross check their marks, becoz i know they have done it right. Obviously I have made this group then it my responsibility to maintain it but I made group keeping in mind those gentle guys who can do their work own according to rules becoz I thought everyone is just like me but I found some guys take so much time to understand just one simple rule( I have also seen it in other groups, where admin has to message again and again That is why I am not thinking to make any challenge in future becoz it takes a lot of time, also due to this challenge my brain tempted to open this app more frequently and whenever I open app then due to other notification and messages(SOME NEED ME IN HARD TIMES and NEED HELP)… it took more time than i expected.

9 Likes

Day 4/7 :sunny:

:open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book:

6 Likes

Heyy brother @neo_150, I could not complete my 4hrs of study by 12am yesterday… But I completed it after 12…so, will I get any marks for that or should I give a -1 bcoz I could not complete it by 12:00am or it cost me a life :heart:?
And you are doing great and I appreciate your efforts, it is not easy to run and organise things and yet you are doing exceptionally well in maintaining this awesome group…
Don’t get disheartened, people who understand the value and time respect you and we really appreciate your effort, you are a great member of this app and you are doing really well :clap: and I am really thankful for this thread man!!

5 Likes

@neo_150 ok bro got it

1 Like

Ohh my… So this challenge will be over after this weak?
That is sad…
Please continue this challenge at least for the month.
We have leaders to cross check the scores right? If there is no leader, coleader is there. and don’t worry about Ninja for this week now… I will check it since it is easy for now lol.
And you don’t have to spend a lot of time here mate… take your time to study. Do a minimalism on your phone too… think if an app is actually necessary for you… remove the wastes or just disable the notifications, so you won’t be tempted to open it. Or just make schedule, give an hour or less just for that.

Thankyou for this thread. On june 1st I did a trial to see how much time I study. And found out 1 hour in the day and 2 hours at night. Look how much this thread just motivated me out of nowhere.

4 Likes

Okay okay no problem I will post it today onwardsand I will pace it up through out these days

2 Likes

Yes you get the points… good job✌️

1 Like

@selfconqurer you will get the points brother. It all up to you guys… if you are honest with you then you can set your own rules.

Like @selfconqurer said by himself… that he will not consider these hours in next day. So it is ok.

2 Likes

@adulrakha yeah brother… I will plan something for future challenge becoz I am so happy to see my brothers studying at least 4 hours daily… also they are trying their best.

I am happy that I have changed their (and also mine)past routine and succesfully added study in routine and in their mind set.

Some of my brothers are out of challenge but I am sure in their mind they are considering studies now and may be they will plan for it and perform well in further days.

7 Likes

@Saim @sohel @Shano @vishalsinghadv

Update your details of Day 3 till midnight.

@neo_150
What do you mean? I update study hour.
Midnight what?

1 Like

@sohel brother… see scoreboard… brackets for day 3 are vacant… in front of your name.

Thank you neo.
I have not started studying now…
Okay… now im gonna…
I just saw a real life hacking for the first time lol. Meneka Gandhi’s website has been hacked.

Anyways let’s start studying…
Goodluck everyone😘

5 Likes

Hello frnds me a new person here Myself David from india a medico restarted my journey and any medicos here can follow me and will follow back not only medico but anyone as being a medico we understand the difficulties we face .
Sharing code-AC99
And I need some time to understand the rules of this diary plz keep me in too u r game
Good luck
Wishing everyone all the best
:bouquet::bouquet:

2 Likes

Yeah brother… give some time in that… and get ready for next challenge. (Which will start after 9th June)

1 Like

Team: ALPHA
Studied: 1 hour
Point: -1

Sorry I couldn’t study 4 hrs. Actually our home servant is sick now.( Suspecting that affected by corona). So I’ve to do a lot of house works. I don’t know I will be able to study 4 hrs or not.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Chill, it’s just a little study group man :man_shrugging: you wasted so much time writing this post… And it really doesn’t matter if someone is on some imaginary scoreboard. Focus on what matters! :pray:

Peace

4 Likes

Hey don’t insult the divine scoreboard :joy: it motivated me to study when everything else seemed to fail . :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah brother… I am focusing on what matters the most in my life. :smiling_face:

#Peace #NoFapForever :fist:

Jai mahesmati :sweat_smile: :muscle:

5 Likes