The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

Aditya.

Team ninja .
day 2/7
I couldn’t complete. may be i am out of this challenge but i will study daily . and i will try to develop this habit of studying more . Sorry to let u down team ninja.
here in incomplete mode also i sat and study.

4 Likes

Yes sir @neo_150 absolutely, thats a problem really at 1st but now what I will do, plan how many hrs/mins I can study for a stretch without getting any external disturbances & change the settings (no of minutes) there and then start the timer

2 Likes

Team Delta
Day 2/7

Everyone will have both bad & good days(related to studies), yesterday is a v.good day for me.:grinning:
I woke up at 9 am only but completed a lot of qns in one of my tuff & favorite subjects

3 Likes

@Svami-MahaGanja brother… please show your screenshot or post here, before updating in scoreboard.

Second thing brother… you did not posted anything for first day within 48 hours. So you will get -1 now according to rules.

1 Like

@NEW_CHALLENGER … as your reason is genuine… so I would like you to gibe you 0…instead of -1… also your heart(life) is still intact.

3 Likes

I have updated Scores of teams in scoreboard for day 1.

how percentage is calculated:

• ALPHA = (9/5) x 100 = 180%
  • BRAVO = (4/6) x 100 = 67%
  • DELTA = (8/6) x 100 = 133%
  • NINJA = (4/6) x 100 = 67%

Team NINJA, you are only 5 left now, So for 2nd Day and for further days… your percentage will calculated from 5.

3 Likes

Day 1/7 :white_check_mark:
Day 2/7 :white_check_mark:

Day 3/7 :sunny:

:open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book::open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book: :open_book:

All the Best :+1:

6 Likes

Sorry was unable to update yesterday
#Team Delta
#Day 2(NOT 3) /7

Sadly had an unproductive day as my alarm didn’t go off and I lost 4 potential hours because of that ┻┻︵¯(ツ)/¯︵┻┻

Used different timer for more transparency

4 Likes

After that, I decided to sleep because there were some urges. So, I did not use my wrist watch stopwatch. I will be offline for most of the time today.

@neo_150 please update my marks. I got eliminated according to the rules.

4 Likes

Team bravo reporting
Day 2/7

6 Likes

Name - Namannnnn
Day:2
Studied: 4 hrs
Team: DELTA

5 Likes

@HappySoul brother… you tried your best and also I am sure you will perform great in next challenge.

4 Likes

TEAM BRAVO
Report of 4-06-2020

4 Likes

@neo_150
This is the app right?
I am a bit insecure. I can’t see any clue or anything about how many sections I have completed or how much time I have studied. It doesn’t say anything but “start a new section or take a break”.
If this doesn’t give me my report at the end, I will be so pissed and will give them a bad review

1 Like

@adulrakha it is looking same but I was talking about this one…given below

2 Likes

@neo_150
Wtf… :worried::worried::pleading_face::pleading_face:

I should have just sticked with the stopwatch😓

1 Like

It ok brother… I never used this app…may be this has same features or even better…so use it today and tell your experience :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@neo_150 I am gonna stop the timer now. The chances are high that im not gonna get a report and it’ll be in vain… will update you soon.

2 Likes

Okay… No report or anything… it is all in vain.
Thankfully I have studied only 3 hours for now… Let me use the real brain app now… if that doesn’t give me a report in the end. I am ending this.

2 Likes