The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

Congratulations to all!
I’ll be better next time!

5 Likes

In every challenge… participants who study till the end getting lesser…

I think for most of the guys… it has become MONOTONOUS.

I think we should try something new…

5 Likes

Yes bhai we will do something change in this game. There is a high score difference between no 1 and no 2.
Think something new please bhai.

4 Likes

any new idea for next challenge?.. like a new kind of game with new rules etc… please post about this.

4 Likes

Whatever changes you make, plzz start again as early as possible

4 Likes

@neo_150 Let me suggest something, its already prevalent for Nofap accountability in other groups.

Like, if anyone fails to share screenshot of his study hours, on a particular day, he needs to pay certain amount to app Developer and send the screenshot of that payment. I think it will increase the accountability and authenticity to a greater extent and pushes individuals to study consistently.

Rest of the rules will remain the same. Put some thoughts to this… For more clarification, see the group rules of:

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/2020-unik-new-challenging-group-dare-to-challenge-you-can-do-better-if-you-believe-that-you-can-penalty/18325?u=richard21

4 Likes

Ok thanks brother… I will discuss about it wil othwr admins too.

3 Likes

I can’t pay bro. I am a student I don’t want to pay anyone. :pray: @neo_150 bhai do anything but please don’t add payment method here in study challenge.

6 Likes

2 Likes

@_TIGER

I am putting some perspective here,
Let’s consider ur present situation of not being able to pay money, so why cant u use that inability to push you harder for studying daily. So lets see how this works…

You think of skipping a day >> you instantly remember that u have to pay money if you skip >> you also recall that u can’t afford that much money to pay frequently >> this will push your will to act accordingly and prevent you from skipping a day

Reflect on this bro, and I wanna add one more thing, that even I can’t afford to pay money, I’m a student too, but I’m using it as an opportunity to keep myself accountable and extract more productivity out of myself, because this also kicks out the procrastination element here.

(Note: The Amount arent going to be too big, I think it will like 20, 30, 50, or 60 bucks, depending on the admin’s selection)

3 Likes

@neo_150 @AndyDufresne @selfconqurer @richard21 @_TIGER @Strong_one @Saim @simion @namannnnn
& All other members that have been my constant companions in these challenges.

Monotony called Life
A student’s life is a stage where he learns to develop his skills and abilities in a way that when he grows up and gets out in the world he becomes more successful and better at managing tough situations. As a student he is faced with various challenges that come in the form of exams or practicals or other competitions.

However, the life of studying is not a very easy path and is often laden with various distractions and travels along the way. It is those few who are able to persevere and forge ahead despite the obstacles and cross the mountains of sadness, fatigue and exhaustion and boredom… They become successful.

These personality traits once developed in you are most likely to stay forever in the life.
There are various ways in which a personality is developed and it is therefore displayed. A child with better genetic markups will show good performance at school or college despite being given average education or facilities. Another child who is not that genetically enhanced but by his environment that forces him to work hard and learn diligently, reaches the same level of educational qualifications and employment as well.

It is to be kept in mind that this formulation takes a long time and is not done in a day’s work or a week or even three weeks or four weeks. Personality building or bodybuilding or learning take a lot of time and sometimes can get really boring. Also there is a issue of fatigue commonly known as burn out. As I have studied a lot in the past week it is it obvious that I am mostly burnt out by the end of the week. I’m pretty sure the same would be happening with other people as well. In such a case it is not always right to assume that punishment or the fear of punishment is the appropriate way. The concept of payment if you skip a day of study sounds okay-ish in theory but is not very well practically thought out.

Challenges like the one we are participating in in a Tedious and require a lot of hard work. These kind of challenges are fun for a while but then it becomes a gruntwork. That is why at the end of one challenge I wrote to you guys that I did & I am doing this for myself and not just for the challenge. I said so because I know that the motivation to just perform well in the challenge is not enough and also my ultimate goal is to become successful in life and not just participate in a random anonymous online challenge. So the grunt work is to be done by your discipline and your well placed motivation and not just to show each other up in the challenge.

Let me narrate you a story about a former Ruler named Shershah Suri. He fought the battle of Chausa with Humayun in 1539. I read about this story when I was a little boy studying in a small Hindi Medium school, around 1997. I read that when the Messenger brought the letter to Sher Shah Suri he was teaching his soldiers how to dig pits. Messenger ask that what he was doing to which he replied that he was teaching them how to dig canyons. Messenger laughed and said how can they dig canyon when they are just learning how to dig little pits.
Shershah Suri said that perseverance is the key & told the messenger to go back to Humayun and say that we reject your proposal.
Humayun, marched ahead, enraged, and reached the battleground. By the time his forces reach the battle ground, Sher Shah Suri’s soldiers had already dug a canyon.
Sher Shah Suri went on to defeat Humayun and become the King…!!

Now, I told you this story, and that too from other religion’s characters, just to make you understand how first small steps and determined preparation is necessary in order to make big leapes later on. You can be anything you set your mind to be. Even if you don’t catch the sun you would still be among the stars.
If you would compare your scores with anybody else, then it’s very likely that you will feel demotivated, hell sometimes even I feel demotivated. But if you would try to improve upon your past, it’s possible that you would develop a better sense of understanding towards the whole process that is called learning. It is not just necessary to study and log the hours but also necessary to learn from the text. It Is also necessary to develop a skill. It is also necessary to steal some time to play a little football, or tennis or cricket or whatever game suits you.

Simply logging hours in the app is not enough. Also comparing your performance with others is not good but to improve upon your preparation is a right way to do it.

If you feel that you need a break and then start again then better do that. In fact, after three challenges in a row, even I am feeling that I need a break and go back to my normal study routine. Because although my performance is increased, I am more fat and less agile… both in body and mind… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Therefore my dear friends, I leave it up to you how you want to proceed. I would only request that the further challenges should also be simplistic, minimalistic and should seem to able to propel a person in the right direction.

Regards,
smNINJA

11 Likes

About the new rules which may be added.

6 Likes

@adulrakha brother… that was not a rule… that was just a suggestion from Richard…

Thanks a lot for giving your point of view… I really want to consider those situation… Even I also had some other belief and experience for that rule… I know everyone here has different nature and different mind set… so it will not going to help everyone here… but at the same time…It MAY destroy their motivation from this challenge… they may think to go alone and leave that challenge… and then same thing happen with them…they will not study

@SelfMadeNinja … you said correct brother… hay post was great… thanks.
I am sharing a video… he is director of a coaching center right now… HE HAS DONE HIS BTech FROM IIT… AND HE HAS TOPPED 3 TIMES “GATE” EXAM… AIR 7…AIR 1…AIR 1… watch this… it may help…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l8BQUgja3dGHLC811_JeVHrKxwijXpFW/view?usp=drivesdk

8 Likes

I’m sorry bro. I don’t think money would be a great idea. We need to study for ourselves.

7 Likes

Yeah, i agree. But i just thought of an idea, and started an active discussion. All i wanna say is, Let’s find out a productive and useful rule together!!

@SelfMadeNinja He is totally right, you won’t succeed in self development unless you stop comparing with others :100:

4 Likes

@neo_150 @richard21 @nofapstar123
Very well said brothers. Thanks neo, stay focused, work well.

4 Likes

V.Nice video sir. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Yes @neo_150 I understand.
Also, your video isn’t loading for me… I"ll find a way around👍

1 Like

Can I get into a team ?

17th July

5 Likes