12th Dec

1 pt

13th Dec

5 points

Go lions

1 Like

All the best challengers…

1 Like

@nick and @jasmin have been suspended. Thanks @Taher for the prompt action.

Houses will be rearranged so as to be balanced, don’t worry

6 Likes

Lol may I know y …

1 Like

Here man @rohankians

3 Likes

After speaking with upsc single digit rankers…

Study pattern suggested by them…
Read for 25 mins … Then for 5 mins close your eyes and recollect what you read… Repeat this for 4 times that means after four sessions means after 2 hrs.
Next take 15 mins break…
Get up from there do some othet work and see objects which are 20 feet away… So your eye muscles will not be strained…

You can repeat this any no of times…

This was suggested by a topper who used to do 100 hrs a week or 14 hrs a day study…

Just shared it come in handy to some one…

Met doctor… Eye suggestions…

1. Maintain arm’s length from your laptop or desktop…
  2. Don’t operate mobile and laptop simultaneously they emit light on different wavelengths.
  3. Use blue light filters… and antu blue light spetsss…
  4. The light of room should be more bright than your laptop.
  5. Wash your face evry four hours… After evry 2 hrs for 2 mins look distance objects which are far than 20 ft. For 2 mins
  6. Evry 20 mins blink your eyes for 20 mins…

Eye problem I developed was computer vision syndrome which happens due to close screen study in low light conditions.

Tips by opthamlogist might come in handy who read on laptops …

6 Likes

Nice work done…

I’m glad we have a dedicated manager like you …

2 Likes

Thank you brother!

This is called the Pomodoro technique it’s a good one.

Brother hope your eye is better now. Let’s keep going!

3 Likes

I thought nick was innocent, he used to study for 13-14 hours atleast everyday, when would he get the time to do such things as creating nuisance with an alt account. Just my opinion though😅

2 Likes

Lol I had a doubt on him from the very beginning, I think everything thing he told here was lie as its literally not possible to study 19 hrs a day with 5 hrs sleep and no break between studies

1 Like

So, our suspicion was correct. He was really a low iq troll, could’ve acted much better LOL.

2 Likes

It was fun cornering him ! Humans are really interesting. :joy:
(For those who didn’t understand what’s the matter, this video explains the whole scene)

2 Likes

Take Care bro. For how many days bro this routine?

1 Like

:rofl:he even explained how he was studying for nda, engineering and upsc all at once, but his move of buying a new phone was classic

3 Likes

Reset the team members bro …

2 Likes

I think he was some 13 years old boy , who was chilling in lockdown by installing random apps from play store :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I won’t be able to complete 4 hours study today, I am really sorry for disappointing my house mates, @debellator is there some way I can still stay in this challenge, I don’t want to be eliminated just because I messed up one day😅, I was feeling depressed whole day, moreover I fell while skateboarding in the morning and scratched my knee badly, it worsened the situation. Once again I am really sorry. In such conditions usually I would have relapsed but this time I am in this for longer run.

1 Like

You can take leave and rest brother ! But that authority lies with the manager itself @debellator :grin:
Stay Strong.

1 Like

@The_integrous_one bro you are not eliminated. You are one of the most sincere workers here :heart:
Here, we prefer sincere samaranjay to 19-hour nick :joy:
Keep going bro. Don’t let anyone or anything stop you :facepunch:
There’s still some time. Don’t give in and hit those 4 hrs. You never know what you’re capable of till you try :muscle:

3 Likes