The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

May 14 - 2 hours
May 15 - 6 hours

2 Likes

15 May - 0 hours

Should study for more than 7.5 hours next day to prevent negative mark ( Self reflection )

2 Likes

May 16 - 4 hours
ā€¦ā€¦.

1 Like

Man hwre was no electricity so mo wifi and I had to study online :man_facepalming:, my personal net barely works, today got badly wasted.
You guts keep the spirit up anyway, Iā€™ll try my best tomorrow.

2 Likes

May 14 - 4 hours 23 min
May 15 - 3 hours 20 min
May 16 - 3 hours 42 min
Should study more but somehow i cant focus for long

2 Likes

Thanks a lot bro. But my guts didnā€™t help me study, peeked ( Fortunately not to ā– ā– ā– ā–  ) and later fighting with my urges and it was a waste of time.

So 0 hours for 16 May

1 Like

Can I join this challenge ?

1 Like

May 17 - 8 hours 30 minutes

1 Like

15 may- 5 hours (barely reached)
16 may- 5 hours 30 min
17 may- till now 7 hrs and 30 min

2 Likes

You can if you have your study records 6th May onwards, or else you can wait till June.

1 Like

@sdsr did you take part in group battle 1?

I actually wanted to type guys :rofl:, guts was typo.

1 Like

Well I also didnā€™t complete 15 hrs :joy:.
I am also getting -3

1 Like

Whatā€™s your score for today bro?

And @kipper you also let me know your score for 15th, 16th and 17th.

Yeah I have recordā€¦ From 6th may to 17th may my total study hours are 3 hoursā€¦ I know itā€™s very very low.:broken_heart:
Can you pls explain how this challenge works or how to compete with others in it ?

1 Like

May 17 - 5 hours 20 min
I have a question, so i write to myself 5 points for that or 5.5?

1 Like

You can read post number 2 for that, thereā€™s compleye detail.
But in short thereā€™s one main monthly challenge which proceeds from 6th to 31st, score of all the days will be added at the emd of the month. Apart from this there are bonus rounds to increase your score, duels and group battles, duels are from 1st to 5th, 1st group battle from 15th to 17th and 2nd group battle from 25th to 27th, you can take part in 2nd group battle and also keep adding your daily score in the scoreboard (post number 5) till 31st.
Your total score will be used to calculate the results at the end of the month.

1 Like

Itā€™s 5 bro.
Lower half an hour.

Group battle 1 results

@The_integrous_one @anon87955785 and @anon6557626 couldnā€™t complete 15 hours in 3 days, 3 points will be deducted from their score.
Apart from this @The_Brave_Pilot did 18.5 hours but on 16th he did less than 5 hours, min 5 hours on all three days are needed to get +ve marks, so no score added or deducted.

Those who lost some points donā€™t lose hope, 2nd group battle will be from 25th to 27th, you can recover your points in that.

2 Likes