The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

May 20 - 15 hours :fire::fire:

2 Likes

May 20 - 3 hours (have to study around 9 hours tomorrow!!)

2 Likes

Oh man , I didn’t really mean that :joy::joy::joy:. C’mon I just wrote this as a source of encouragement to him.

20 May - 7 hours

1 Like

Wow man , pwolich… Keep at it

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one Hey bro, I’m taking a short break from this forum. As you know that, I’m very busy to complete my chapters. So I haven’t enough time to update or do anything here. So I’m taking a complete detox from these all social medias. My wake up and bed time schedules are making me more tired. Today i was very sleepy on day time. So bro please remove my name from this challenge. I will be able to connect here after 2 months. Hope you could get me. Thank you buddy :heart: Thank you all
@The_integrous_one you are a great. I hope you will become more powerful and successful in tour journey. Also this forum needs you. You gave me alot of advices , etc etc. Also this study challenge reminds me to study and to complete my chapters. I will come back soon here bro. Thank you buddy :people_hugging::sparkling_heart:
Actually I’m very sad to leave here :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I understand bro and thanks a lot for so much praise :sweat_smile:.
I wish the same for you, Slay that Neet exam and rejoin us for medical college studies :fire:

Bro sometimes to achieve something you have to sacrifice something.
Stay strong and keep working :muscle:

May 21 - 6 hours 35 min

1 Like

May 23 - 6 hours 50 min

1 Like

21 and 22 May - 0 hour
23 May - 7 hours

1 Like

24 May - 9 hours…

1 Like

25 May - 7 hour 30 minutes

May 26 - 5 hours 12 min

1 Like

May 30 - 4 hours 31 min

@The_integrous_one can i take part in the challenge from June again😅?

1 Like

Daily check in
June 1st - 8 hrs

Yeah why not.

1 Like

June 3rd - 5hrs
June 4th - 5hrs
June 5th - 0hrs

1 Like

Important Announcement

Ok so I was out of town for one whole week and I forgot to announce last month’s results and all.
So now main challenge for this month starts from 9th upto 30th June.
So for next three days 6th, 7th and 8th you can go for one on one duels.

I wanna join.

1 Like