The Story of a Loser

4b9hus is my sharing code. Add me as companion. Let’s do this together. Feel free to share your sharing code.

1 Like

Here’s mine » lvsdhc

If there is a reason for me to live I’m sure I will survive again as I have the last 3 times😂. Sometimes I feel like, life doesn’t let me live and it doesn’t even let me die, what do they want from me?

There is a deeper meaning to life bro. You are born for a purpose. In fact each and everyone’s purpose is same. That’s to reach God.

2 Likes

Noo , of course not …

You are human , that’s ok … don’t blame yourself about their choices … or you can say something out of our choices
You have not to do that to yourself…
You want to give and give much more than we all imagine … I know …
This is very kind and good … count this for yourself …
Your hard insistance of trying to have that girl proof that you have a big heart , but sometimes time is not convenable for you maybe for the other person ( what ever ?! respect what happened and to talk to God to give you the straingth to be good to yourself , he is the only one he elwill give you that straingth because you are suffering from masturbation and in past time you want to feel better by having love to yourself but you have to focus on your weakness on your health from all sides … someday will not for us and take our passion to live I know …
But we have to try to search for ourselves …
Close your eyes
And think about the first steps of a baby his high energy to do the wrong things and to explore …
Day by day something change maaan believe that … you will have your girl ( girls will not disapear in one shoot )
Appreciate_respect_life .

1 Like

@vickyx bro 75% is not bad , when I got 80 % I celebrated like I was the topper :sweat_smile: jokes apart,
I can relate with your story, it’s the problem of every teenager , this love and attraction towards opposite gender is completely normal, but life is full of choices you have to control this attraction and work on your carrear, may be there someone with a beautiful heart is waiting for you. just don’t give up. remember people who rejected you will regret one day…

2 Likes

It’s okay now, I’m not after any girl. Just had to lift this guilt off my heart, what I felt as a teenager was attraction not love but I took the rejections personally and believed that I was good for nothing. I shared this story here because I wanted to tell how severely masturbation can kill us. Masturbation can boost depression to another level. Just don’t be like me, learn from my mistakes and try to avoid them. That’s all
Take care of yourselves
Love you :heart:

1 Like

Yaa Brother i too did same with a girl .

Every body doesn’t have a good choice brother . There was a girl i really loved in 7th std and she knew it . I always went behind her . After i propsed her in 9th std on my birthday . But she rejected me . And one of my junior proposed me same day , me after i faced rejection from her . I then later started to work hard on my Personality and Persona till 10 th Std i had created really charming boy out of me . To he honest i have received 5 proposals of girls in just 2 years no one believes it. Man just one thing matters . How much charming your personality is and i am Bright too .

Bro the world is full of loosers…if you see closely .there are very few winners , everyone is crying , repenting and moving on their failures…world is not short of loosers but world is short of fighters…today u posted ur failure journey but one day u will post your success journey…one day i will post my success journey we will smile on looking back on our past…har har mahadev

3 Likes

Hey Bro,
I know I am too late but I just found this post. Please don’t call yourself a loser. The fact that you joined this community and are trying to make your life better, makes YOU A CHAMPION. And always remember: Don’t ever give up on life. Life will always try to push you down but you need to rise with double strength. Take good care of yourself, make new friends, focus on your passion and make your parents proud. REMEMBER YOU ARE A CHAMPION. Always here for you :))

1 Like