The Rewire YouTube Library - Motivation and Education, handpicked to help! Share videos!

This gem is a must watch! Thanks bro for sharing this.

That “prostate cancer” stuff. Gohhdd how stupid is that?! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Listen this everyday , It will keep you calm.

4 Likes

Talent is a myth. 100% work ethic.

6 Likes

If you are having an urge .watch this

3 Likes

Calming mool mantra

2 Likes

The ultimate motivation
Quite sad also

When no way left

3 Likes

These three are my motivation videos.
Hope you like them

2 Likes

If you don’t yet have a reading habit…And you are trying to do NoFap, what the hell are you doing? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Fundamentals of Meditation

2 Likes

For everyone out there like me who can’t seem to shake the disgusting procrastination habit. Come watch this Whenever you get lazy.

Ingrain this into your mind and use it for everything, urges too, in the early stages.
“Oh I’m feeling an urge. I should take 25 pushups now…3…2…1… Go Pushups!”

5 Likes

Why NoFap urges are good for you

Try this video it talks about two wolves same as the two nature’s of our minds…

3 Likes

Well here is a video that gives me motivation when it hits. It keeps me going

3 Likes

Hey guys, I would also like to share one of many videos I’ve watched. I hope it’ll helps throughout of your NoFap journey! :smile:

2 Likes

Check this out too, and you could look up for more in that YouTube channel for more motivational videos.

2 Likes

@Kpee appreciate it bro. Jordan Peterson is liquid fire. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

@Prox Thank you bro. This is the kind of video everyone should see. This flipped my perspective and made me see the journey from a different angle. Basically, in whatever situation possible, we need to take the most uncomfortable choice. That is how we grow at ANYTHING! If we look at the positive side, we can actually hijack the addiction we have to actually get better at life! Damn, that’s an epiphany! I love Scandinavian Bob! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Changed the topic’s name to a better one. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Keep the knowledge pouring in guys! :fire::fire:

1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you @Prox

@Tagore I think you should see this one brother. We don’t live in order. Complexity is where it is at.

3 Likes