The reflect and recollect challenge

28-07-2020 (Yesterday)

Yesterday I would say 6/10

I planned to reduce the time I’m using my mobile and I did it but the thing is I couldn’t able to spend time on other activities because of my work load. I logged into my system at 11AM (my shift timing is 11AM-9PM) and it’s a crucial time for project delivery. Got more and more workload by the time I logged out the time was 12.30AM!! Spent 13+ hours on the work and didn’t spend time on any other activities because of this.

It’s a okayish day but not a bad day. Could have been a good day if I would have just spent on some other activities other than work.

Edit: Note for today: Even if I got work like yesterday, need to find sometime in between for sure and should spend some time on other activities. Work alone won’t improve anyone!!!

5 Likes

@adulrakha How many hours bro?
Hey @EvilMorty No offense, but wanted to ask you about what change you are going to implement today…

4 Likes

Sorry @debellator forgot to add those details, just edited original post and updated those details. Thanks for reminding :blush:

4 Likes

Date : 28- 07-2020

Yesterday I would give me 5/10

Mistakes: became frustrated after not following morning schedule and then used mobile so much.

Lesson: I have to manage my frustration and move on in that particular time and focus on next tasks.

7 Likes

@Karan050 How are you doing the lesson? Because I have the same problem you had yesterday, but today :confused:

3 Likes

Lol :laughing: stupid regarding what aspect? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I am focusing not to be negative more.

6 Likes

IDK like people still thinking Corona is a lie told by the govt to make them stay at home, blaming on the higher organisations for literally everything, :innocent:

5 Likes

Man, let others believe what they want to believe and let them do whatever they want. You just focus on yourself and don’t lose sleep over it. Ultimately to you what matters the most is your life, the rest of the world can go to hell if they want.

6 Likes

@Einzelganger
ohh my… that is so right and what i know, yet I never thought about it.
Thanks kai. I’ll remember it. And yes I tried my best to not think and sleep but my mind went away… it’s common thing to happen to me when I relapse or ejaculated somehow.

3 Likes

I would give 7/10 for today.
My mistakes today: I used mobile too much. I could have studied more.
What I want to change: I want to be free of worry… Now a day’s I’m worrying alot about useless things

4 Likes

Day has not yet ended but i have planned what I’ll do before I sleep.
Meditation
Read book
Inspire myself with some videos

Day till now was good.
Mistake: I broke my rule of eating. Ate spontaneously

Rectify: Every habit depends on every other habit. By breaking one habit you risk of breaking other habits. Relapsing in one leads to relapse in others. I’ll not break them even in weekends from now on.

4 Likes

I’d say 4/10
I managed to do some work done, but very less. However, I was taking a break today. Break or not, I was still unproductive.
Mistake: Got up late. It upset my whole schedule and productivity.
Improvement: I will get up on time tomorrow.

4 Likes

I’d give 2/10 for today.
Only 4.5 hrs of study. And that 4.5 hrs are just worth my 2 or 3 hrs of my regular days.
Tomorrow, 10.5 hrs is my aim. Wish me luck brothers.

3 Likes

29-07-2020 (Yesterday)

I would give 9/10. Had work like previous day but managed to find sometime to take part on the other activities to improve myself.

Note for today: Woke up late yesterday, so planned to wake up earlier today and I did it :wink: also need to take part on the other activities just as yesterday.

3 Likes

Jul 29
Productivity score 5/10
Rest & relaxation- 1/2
Prayer- 0.5/1
Studies- 0.5/1
Exercise- 0.5/1
Mistake- Argued with my father, studied with focus in the early morning but after that didn’t study, not being grateful for many good things I have got
Lesson- Always obey parents, use Pomodoro technique for studying, be grateful

3 Likes

Jul 30
Productivity score - 2/10 :weary:
Sleep & relaxation - 1.5/2
Prayer - 0/1
Studies - -1/1 (procrastination, earlier I love to study, I love to watch lectures of my teacher who teaches v.nice, I was v.keen to observe his teaching but now it became a work, its like I am pushing myself to watch it & consequently now a days its getting v.bad :cry::cry: anyone pls give some advice )
Exercise - 0.5/1

Improvements needed : 1) spend last 30 mins in planning next day
2) having a ‘‘WILL READ’’ section of 5 to 6 books but postponing to read.
3) keep remembering about your ‘‘Why?’’

2 Likes

5/10
Productive but not where I want to be.
Mistake: Read novels which means less want to work.
Improvement: No novels AT ALL tomorrow
Success: Got up on time like I pledges yesterday

2 Likes

Guys @adulrakha @EvilMorty @Einzelganger @Karan050 @Saim @udaCisie @modernmedico @nofapstar123 @anon14496424
I was thinking, each following day, we should also write as to whether we managed to succeed in the previous days’ goal.
Eg. If one goal is to study 10 hrs, the next day tell whether you have succeeded or not

7 Likes

Hey @anon14496424 brother could you elaborate?
Eg is it science or arts? Why did you like the lectures before? What do you dislike now?

1 Like