🏆 The Open Source One-2-One Challenge ( Challenge anyone and Get Points for win and draw )

@Nerbo
Wann join in,bud?

1 Like

Naah, thanks for asking, brother. I have a traumatic memory with these exams that I don’t want to revive.

These exams are the shittiest feature of Indian Education system. They produce money-loving maniacs hungry for social validation. Unfortunately more exams are being conducted in the same shitty format which is completely devoid of any sense. They make excuses about the problem of subjective evaluation and all. But after quite a lot of research, I have concluded that all this is bullshit and they simply don’t want thinking individuals, who raise questions, in the system. These exams are a scam with students and those who really want to learn are replaced with those who want to earn.

5 Likes

I have exactly same thought as you. I never appeared such exams. But I thought it would motivate many. So I started this. I think I need to change the title of this challenge. All you have told are completely true.

Completely agreed. :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for understanding my point Brother. I actually thought I might spoil your challenge and came to remove that part but then your text makes me smile. A ton of thanks brother. :+1:

3 Likes

I am actually a trained secondary school teacher and to be appointed soon in a school in Odisha. I was amazed to see my colleagues or friends in our training college were also appearing in JEE and NEET. They were never attending classes of teacher training and only preparing for JEE or NEET at 21 or 22 years. I don’t know the upper age limit of NEET.

There is a craze for JEE / NEET in Odisha.

@Nerbo

3 Likes

It is TRUE that these exams leave no room for self improvement and self analysis

2 Likes

Interesting challenge, and I am actually preparing for JEE exams. I’d like to join this challenge

Sharing Code: 4agj6a

2 Likes

You are added in preparation phase

@Nofap_beginner

1 Like

@rajameghanan and @Sholt_Tenkerrot will be co-admins.

Anyone else interested in managing the scoreboard and providing points to the participants as an examiner ?

3 Likes

I can bet that if our society had praised being oneself more than salaries/placements/positions then we would be living in a far more happier world. But the Capitalist setup aims at giving a few people much more than they require so that they can create aspirants among the middle class lot, who look with wondering eager eyes at that pomp and glory, and keep them in a cycle of mediocrity and make them run this blind race of money, position and power.

3 Likes

I can if there’s a need of more brother

2 Likes

Ok…
You will be the manager of the scoreboard and can provide scores or points in absence of Admins and Co-admins. You can also enter scores in scoreboard in case I or other co Admins forgot to enter scores.

You can add the new entrants and write codes.

Will you do ? :blush:

2 Likes

40 Minutes Remaining for this challenge to be started. Are you guys ready ? At 12.00 onwards anyone who is in this challenge can enter their check ins. :blush:

Example Check in :

Current Streaks : Your current Streak :white_check_mark:
Challenge Streak : Day 1 :white_check_mark:

After crossing 15 days , aspirants won’t be eliminated from this challenge. In case of relapse, they will only lose points and positions / college or demoted from a higher company to a lower company.

1 Like

Thanks for the honour bhai!

2 Likes

Challenge has been started !

All participants are promoted to Examination Level by default and are gifted 5000 more points.

1 Like

Streak : 2 day :white_check_mark:
Challenge Streak : 1 day :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I am in.
Name= Pain
Sharing code= vvbi62

Streak= Day 0

3 Likes

Streak: Day 2 :white_check_mark:
Challenge streak: Day 1 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes