THE NARUTO CHALLENGE [Winner - MADARA UCHIHA]

Hmm because he didn’t require to move himself even a tiny bit. Until he fought Rock Lee, nobody had been able to touch him even in the Forest of death. The Sand Spirit protected him from all harms.

Lol, people think I might be doing something important on my laptop, and here I am explaining why did Gaara have thin legs.

2 Likes

Ur pfp already badass, I knew this was coming :joy:

2 Likes

Shikamaru always makes cool expressions, ur pfp is good. It’s neji who’s literally serious most of the time :skull:.

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:lol
What an meme

2 Likes

Dp changed.l, now it will be easy.

But I will destroy leaf village and will kill your 3rd hokage the old fool.:smiling_imp:
Also I will take Sasuke as my next vessel.
Sarutobi baakaaaaaa😂

(actually in anime it was during these exams orochimaru tried to destroy and killed the hokage)

1 Like

THE SEVEN CLONE CHALLENGE BEGINS

Day 1 :shield:

1 Like

Don’t force us to summon Lady Tsonade here. Otherwise not only Orochimaru, will you be defeated, you might even lose your streak. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Day 1 check in :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Very cool profile pic.

2 Likes

Aren’t we supposed to check in at the end of the day? Before going to bed?

1 Like

Best to just check in for that day brother, so that you don’t forget.

You can always come back and edit the post if necessary, hopefully you won’t need to do that.

2 Likes

U are right, but it’s at night that we have truly passed the day pure.

2 Likes

Check-in: Day 1/7 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Change your profile pic brother.

As inspiring as Kakashi may be, I like being who I am. I will keep my own face as my profile picture, thank you bro.

5 Likes

No issues. It’s okay

2 Likes

I want to join this challenge, please accept me :neutral_face: it’s 1st may

2 Likes

Okay Brother tell me a character from Naruto whom you want to be and I will add you. :smiley: If you don’t know about Naruto and its characters then I will provide you with one and add you.

So just let me know.