THE NARUTO CHALLENGE [Winner - MADARA UCHIHA]

Sure. Brother. :saluting_face:

A play of 20 characters

1 Like

Bro gave him the 2nd MC of the show. I was thinking yesterday why no one took it

1 Like

Be honest Neji, you always wanted to fight that Uchiha kid, isnā€™t it? :grin::grin:

P.S. - This is pure fandom talk. No need to worry anyone.

1 Like

Purely coz he has sharingan and was termed a prodigy. Bro, non anime fans will certainly think we are overobsessed and kind of weirdos :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

giphy

Thanks for the invitation! @Nerbo

Forerunner
Current Streak: 42
Highest Streak: 252
Sharing Code: eoivgi

Character: Kakashi Hatake

5 Likes

What a choice, Man! The coolest and my dearest character of the whole series. The way he stands, the way he speaks, slow, confident and damn, just like me, always late. :heart:

Most welcome, Brother. :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Well, we are overobsessed kind of weirdos, and I see no problem, till the cause of this is Naruto. :joy:

1 Like

There were 69 replies so I made one to take it to 70šŸ˜…. Yeah lol, little overobsession is ok unless u donā€™t get left behind in other imp things in life. Also, like first stage is of 7 days right? So if we complete first 7 days and Masturbate between 8-15 may are we out of the challenge?

man I liked byakugan more and Neji could have swooped him. But later the writer just made sharingan really overpowered. Gave it many more powers like susanoo and amaterasu. For me mangekyo version is non canon lol.

I was very happy when killer B wiped floor with that edgy sharingan kid.

1 Like

Well, not really but who would wish to lose their streak anyways? However, yeah the rules for the first challenge are just limited to maintaining seven pure days. Once you have made it to seven days you will be considered a graduate and will proceed to the next challenge. In the grace period, you need not update your streak and even if you relapse, you are still a graduate of the Academy and are eligible for the next level.

Also, if all the participants managed a pure week in the first go there will be no grace period.

Serious spoilers already :sweat_smile:

Hey @Nep_12 wanna join us in this challenge? :smiley:

thanks Iā€™ll pass though. I got my own things to look after.

1 Like

No worries then. :smile: :+1:

@anon32080123 - Orochimaru

@kazim.09 - Madara Uchiha

@Alinofapper - Sasuke Uchiha

@Forerunner - Kakashi Hatake

2 Likes

Oh, I understand the rules now. But you are right after doing it for one week why would we want to go in that shithole again lol. And if we fap, we may lose control and high chances we will lose in the later stages.

2 Likes

I am in. I am Naruto

2 Likes

Hi brother. This character is already alloted, kindly choose some other character. :smile:

2 Likes

Kakashiiiiiiiiiiiii
Copy ninja

3 Likes

That video was absolutely AMAZING!

You know it bro!

kakashi-sharingan

2 Likes