THE NARUTO CHALLENGE [Winner - MADARA UCHIHA]

images - 2023-05-30T012908.387

2 Likes

THE FOREST OF DEATH

Anko Mitarashi - Okay Genins, listen up. Till now it was an easy ride for you all. But now, it is all very serious. Until now, it was a question of becoming a Chunin or failing it but now it is a question of life or death. If you hold your life dearer than the dream of becoming a Chunin, give it up right here. Understood?

Anko GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

However, if you have decided already to go in, then here is the task. All the teams will be given a scroll, which will be either a Heaven Scroll or an Earth Scroll. You have to get the other scroll, and with the two scrolls report at the central tower within SEVEN DAYS. I hope this is clear and getting into your head.

Now, listen as to how to get the scroll. Each team will set a challenge of its own. The team setting up the challenge must choose from Check-in, Reading, Meditation, Workout or Cold Shower. No two teams can have the same category of challenge. The team setting up the challenge must also accomplish the challenge to save itself in the forest and at the same time to claim the other team’s scroll must accomplish the challenge put forward by them. In accomplishing the Team Challenge, it does not matter how many teammates participate (as I see some teams have vanished teammates). As long as the challenge is accomplished it is fine. A seven-day meditation challenge, for example, can be accomplished by one member of the team and the other can do the opposing team’s challenge of reading to get their scroll. However, the same member can also do the reading challenge and the other teammate can chill out. Or a better situation will be that both the teammates share in and both do 3-4 days of meditation and divide the reading target in half to accomplish it. As you wish to do it, you can but the challenge must be accomplished.

At last, I must tell you that any attempt to OPEN THE SCROLL [RELAPSE] will mean the death of you and your team members.

Since everything has been said, let the fun BEGIN.

2 Likes

THE FOREST OF DEATH: TEAMS THAT REACHED THE CENTRAL TOWER

TEAM UCHIHA
@sugrillos @kazim.09

Team Challenge

Check-IN for Seven Days :white_check_mark: ACCOMPLISHED

Scrolls

EARTH
HEAVEN

TEAM NARUTO-MINATO
@The_Rising_One @cloudstrike

Team Challenge

READING One Hour per day for 7 days :books: ACCOMPLISHED

Scroll

HEAVEN
EARTH

TEAM SHIKA-NEJI
@prince_king @Nerbo

Team Challenge

Workout for Seven Days :muscle: ACCOMPLISHED

Scroll

EARTH
HEAVEN

TEAM GUY-LEE
@DarkDLeo @HappyAbi

Team Challenge

Reading for 24 Hours :books: ACCOMPLISHED

Scroll

HEAVEN
EARTH

3 Likes

@sugrillos we’ll check-in everyday and also do reading time (study) ? And I’ll be doing meditation as well, what do you think about my plan? Or i should say project Tsu ko no mi

2 Likes

@Nerbo we’d like to choose the check-in challenge, sorry for messing up the board.
Is it first come first serve type?

1 Like

I have added the Team challenge to the Uchiha Section. :smiley: :+1: @kazim.09 @sugrillos

1 Like

Yeah it is. You have been granted the Check In challenge.

1 Like

Bro i swear you’re doing too much for us, i know it seems just a challenge but i know you a put alot of thoughts to it, I REALLY RESPECT YOU BRO

1 Like

Thanks Brother. But I do not do anything unless I simply love it. I loved acting like Anko there. I always wished to do this. And had been planning those dialogues for days. And I like to give my creativity a go wherever I can, so I try to innovate in challenges. I try to make them more fun. So that it can make us forget that we are even fighting some shit and all. I know for warriors like you and @sugrillos freedom now is your new normal but I am still not past day 21 so I need to slay the idea of going back and the best way to do it is to deviate my mind to better and better things. Also, I love Naruto and enacting its charactersی popularising it and all۔ So it is just my happiness that I am sharing with you guys. :heart:

And anyway. Thanks a lot Brother. Words and gestures of appreciation always mean a lot to me. That keeps me charged and I feel obliged to do more to make those around me happy. :heart::v:

4 Likes

Man, I miss my partner though. He left the forum entirely. He doesn’t even visit it now. Without a partner, it is a real drag. Had he been here, it would have been so much fun.

1 Like

I support. I will be doing my reading and meditation time as well.

2 Likes

Your challenge has helped a lot. There were times this week that I was discouraged to read, but I was reminded of my commitment to the challenge. I know that soon you too will reach a long streak and enjoy a new life.

3 Likes

Muito obrigado irmĂŁo. Sua presença aqui foi uma honra e vocĂȘ me inspirou mais do que qualquer texto. Eu aprendi com vocĂȘ tambĂ©m. Sua maneira sĂłlida de viver a vida e manter uma forte resiliĂȘncia me deixou maravilhado. Em suma, vocĂȘ Ă© um herĂłi. :heart::heart::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I’ll choose reading challenge if it’s fine by you @HappyAbi
Do i need to set a fixed duration of reading @Nerbo ?

1 Like

Will the other team loose if you complete their challenge?

1 Like

Yeah you can either set a daily Target or a week long target to be achieved. Just remember you yourself must also achieve it.

1 Like

No, the other team doesn’t lose. If both the teams complete their own as well as the opposition’s challenges, both teams get the two scrolls and go on to the central Tower. However, failing one’s own challenge means unable to protect your own scroll. And failing the opposition’s challenge means being unable to get their scroll. Without the two scrolls you cannot get to the tower and therefore must have both the scrolls with you.

1 Like

I understand
Weekly target 24 hours

1 Like

The Challenge has been added.

1 Like

@The_Rising_One @cloudstrike let us know your Team Challenge so we can finish the Team Chart and begin with this adventure. :muscle:

1 Like