THE NARUTO CHALLENGE [Winner - MADARA UCHIHA]

I work 10 hours a day, but if I use that time to add to the challenge, it would be like using Susano. :joy:

3 Likes

Team Uchiha day 4 :white_check_mark:

Reading 1 hour.

2 Likes

same lol
not to mention she reminded of a girl in my middle school who used to hit me like that.
That made me hate her even more.

2 Likes

Which lady would be your pick from the Naruto series? If you have any pick afterall.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hinata would be the one. And thatā€™s kinda because Iā€™ve seen someone like her in real.

2 Likes

In the Naruto world, we would have been competitors then.

Anyway, I guess you like girls who are Wife Material sort of. No offence, because I too chose Hinata. :joy:

1 Like

I sure as hell donā€™t like ā€œstrong and independent womenā€
no offense to the girls out here lol

2 Likes

You should have been with us in this challenge. We had so much fun so far. :smiley:

1 Like

ā€˜I Hate when it is Easy. I Love when it is Tough.ā€™ - Legend @sugrillos

2 Likes

TEAM SHIKA-NEJI CHECK IN: DAY 4

UPDATE TILL NOW - 5 Hours :books:

2 Likes

honestly bro, when I lost the real Hinata to the competitor I just gave up.
He played a big bad game with both of us (me and my Hinata) and essentially made himself a hero in this situation. She got married to him now and told me that while she thinks about me everyday she has accepted the situation and is happy with him now. So I promised her to not pry in her life anymore.
Sheā€™s been my Hinata in the sense that Iā€™ve been her Naruto too, except that we didnā€™t get a happy ending like them. She had been very timid in her life but for me she went on to take beatings to protest against the marriage she was forced into (kinda like Hinata did it against Pain). Iā€™m talking about stuff like throwing hot oil on body.

So Iā€™d have let you keep her if I had seen that sheā€™s happy with you, cuz for now sheā€™s not being harmed. I donā€™t want a womanā€™s touch anymore.

I guess so, but I had lost already. Although I got back on 21 day streak again.

3 Likes

This is really painful to hear. And leave alone, our love for Hinata, through this story I have realised that perhaps we have a lot more in common. Salute to you Man. You got a heart of Gold, filled with Iron.

1 Like

Like what?

No lol. Iā€™m just indifferent now. I stopped caring.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is the Iron inside the Gold. And Gold because you understood the situation and made things easy for her even though you both wanted to be together, you built your patience to that level.

1 Like

I would have done the same.

2 Likes

No no bro pls no, i swear reading all of this made me sad upto the point it feels hard to breathe. Look bro i never had any relationship or anything but Iā€™m sure very emotional AF super emotional. This made me sad and Iā€™m sure i wonā€™t forget this story for like months. @Nep_12 I hope the best for you and your Hinata. Maaaan why is this world so unjust.

:sob:

2 Likes

Exactly :100: bro sacrificed everything just so she can stay in peace (physical peace).

1 Like

chill bro :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: shit happens one way or another. I havenā€™t told you the whole story, it is even more emotional.

Iā€™m a lot better now, and she is too.

she refused because she couldnā€™t betray her family. And who am I to force someone to do things for me anyway.

2 Likes

Was about to say maybe someone else can fill this gap in your heart or you know bring peace for you. Listen to this bro, for eg another loving caring woman comes in your life, and she gives you her best, You must atleast give her a chance you know.

Really bro? Is this the right path for you?