THE NARUTO CHALLENGE [FINAL - Madara VS Might Guy] ENTRIES CLOSED

Thank you. And it has a lot of parallels too with the story of Naruto and Hinata. Except that they got their happy ending and we didn’t.
Seeing their story used to hurt me real bad.
I’m coming to accept it, slowly but surely.
Shit happens and life isn’t fair. But we got no choice.

So next time please keep this in your mind, at least for me. I’m not a romeo of a love story, neither I wish to be one. I don’t do sad love songs, or poems for this matter.

In fact I kinda feel “cool” like those tragic characters that we see who are still fighting in their lives :joy::joy:

That’s one way to cope, and it works for me.

1 Like

Got it, Brother, clearer than ever. :+1:

Study hours: 6.5
Brothers help each other in times of need. But please @sugrillos tomorrow you gotta atleast pump an hour or something :sweat_smile::pray:

1 Like

TEAM SHIKA-NEJI CHECK IN: DAY 6

FINAL UPDATE - 7 Hours :books:

Day 06
4 hr+15 min

2 Likes

READING CHALLENGE: DAY 7

FINAL DAY @DarkDLeo @HappyAbi Do qualify brothers.

2 Likes

@sugrillos @kazim.09 @prince_king

Battles coming up soon!

3 Likes

Hello guys! I didnt check in the last few days but there was a lot going on! I probably read 5 hours in the meantime

3 Likes

Team Uchiha day 7 :white_check_mark:

Reading time 1 hour.

2 Likes

Check in

20 characters

3 Likes

I knew you would not let us down. :smiley:

Always a happy sight to see you here. :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations @HappyAbi and @DarkDLeo. Your team made it to the next round. :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

All teams have qualified. Congratulations @sugrillos @The_Rising_One @cloudstrike @DarkDLeo @HappyAbi @prince_king. The next challenge will begin tonight after the Hokage’s address.

5 Likes

Check in

Self Study 2 hr 15 minutes

2 Likes

Check in :ballot_box_with_check:

Wohoo @sugrillos looks like we made it :star_struck:

1 Like

THE WRITING TEST (READING CHALLENGE) RESULTS

Greetings,

We congratulate all the worthy Genins who made it to this stage. This was certainly no easy path to traverse. For a Shinobi, it is important to use your head and increase your mental ability as much as it is important to learn the abilities to protect oneself and those who are your responsibility. I feel glad to acknowledge that you have proven yourself capable of almost anything.

We began with the Shadow Clone Jutsu, where you learned how to defend yourself against an enemy, then we moved on to TeamWork with the Jonin Challenge where you proved yourselves worthy teammates and now having aced the Writing Test, you have shown the fitness of your mental faculties. However, as we move on, I must warn you that the future path ahead is not easy. It will take all your abilities to get through what is going to be your next challenge.

Anko Mitarashi, the proctor for this second stage of Chunin Exams, will take over from here and explain to you the rules of this challenge.

Good Luck and Best wishes for the challenge ahead.
-Third Hokage

3 Likes

Day 07
0.5 hour
What’s next?

2 Likes

Anko - I see you are quite excited to know about the secrets of this forest. Guess what, I am excited as well to hear you guys scream as you die.

2 Likes

Epic
Feels like living in Shinobi world

2 Likes

Anko- No need to get excited little brat. (throws a kunai which slices @DarkDLeo’s cheek, then she comes and licks the blood of the kunai).

Shiore - I guess this is yours.

2 Likes