THE NARUTO CHALLENGE [FINAL - Madara VS Might Guy] ENTRIES CLOSED

At times we realise that this world is too conventional for our freedom. The problem is art and the artistic world inspire in us ideas of freedom, the freedom to speak as we like, love whom we want, live as we wish. The parallel imaginary world makes us believe that all dreams can come true, no matter what. However, with time and real world conditions becoming more and more obvious on us, our little idealism begins to decay and slowly starts to get suffocated.

We cannot accept what is going on. We believe we deserve what we think the best for us. But the real world unfortunately, especially traditional cultural societies like India, are bound too much with the ideas of class, caste, race, language, region, religion and sect. The young generation is doomed. Our ancestors made marriage tougher than going to prostitutes.

There are but two ways, either dissolve all identities to form a newer one, that of a rebel against social orders, or silently accept what comes your way and be content in misery. The world pushes us to a point of no-compromise.

3 Likes

Bro you know there was an anime called ā€œworld endā€ i watched it, it was the most depressing and sad anime. And since then (i know Iā€™m an idiot) Iā€™d first check if the ending is good or bad and based upon that Iā€™d watch the anime. Thats how emotional Iā€™m :sweat_smile: i couldnā€™t handle just the plot of your story forget about other details. I might die from breathless ness.

2 Likes

I wonder if Iā€™ll find another like her. When I say that sheā€™s been my Hinata, I really mean it. I donā€™t even know if ours was a relationship or not, I was hesitant to get into that with her.
I finally did accept things bit by bit and when I decided to accept things more seeing how supportive she was to me throughout I hurled a lot of abuses at her asking her why she was always so nice and kind to me. That even when in front of her I had said that I hate women she just kept on being nicer.
And she replied to me that ā€œIā€™ll keep doing it cuz I love you, nothing elseā€.
6 days later we were forced to separate.

I think so, why would I want to waste my semen anyway? This thing gives superpowers.

2 Likes

we donā€™t need that. We just need to be able to face the pain and not run away from it.
That is the greatest freedom for any human.

2 Likes

The most Shikamaru thing i read today. But what you said is 100% correct. I think this is mostly prevalent in Asian countries. I guess maybe gen z has alot easier than previous generations.

1 Like

Take time. Loves grows organically like vegetables. Before you can have the chance to realise, you will have found yourself into a new world. Maybe, it will not happen. Both will be fine. Until you force Love out of a situation or you are reckless about it, it will not hinder with your past love.

1 Like

Man just a tiny book suggestion. Try reading Kreutzer Sonata by Leo Tolstoy. This book was rebuked by whole Europe to be the most anti-love work ever. You might like it, or at least it might enlighten you.

1 Like

You will bri youā€™ll surely find your soul mate. You just need time. For now focus on NF and self improvement. I hope your doing great in other aspects of life. Remember bro i know this may seem harsh or unpleasant but if it isnā€™t with you it wasnā€™t meant for you :pensive: If your happy and shes happy then Iā€™m sure everything is going good with both of you. I like how your focused on NF thats good bro keep going like this.

1 Like

I really donā€™t want anything anymore.

I mean I had a role in her life and I did fulfill that. I accepted this myself a while back.

I keep imagining like in that video, that my time will come too. Not because of a girl, but because of my inner fulfillment

2 Likes

@Nep_12 Super respect for you bro.

1 Like

Definitely my lady love kushina Uzumaki

1 Like

Daily check in :ballot_box_with_check:
Study hours: 4

1 Like

This remains the final update.

@DarkDLeo @HappyAbi How is the green team doing? :smiley:

READING CHALLENGE: DAY 5

Youngnaruto GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hi can you add me in this challenge bro

1 Like

We have gone a little ahead with the Challenge Brother. But perhaps when we begin the next part of this challenge i.e. THE FOREST OF DEATH you can join us. But for that, you need a teammate. You can go through the rules of the past rounds to see how the challenge has been progressing.

Also, as a suggestion for a partner, you can ask @Nep_12, if he is willing to team up with you.

1 Like

Bro join the Titled Friday challenge.

1 Like

TEAM SHIKA-NEJI CHECK IN: DAY 5

UPDATE TILL NOW - 2 Hours :books:

Team Uchiha Check in: Day 5

1 hour :white_check_mark:

1 Like