THE NARUTO CHALLENGE [FINAL - Madara VS Might Guy] ENTRIES CLOSED

Hi there. Anime fans form a huge lot of RC users, we have a lot of Dragon Ball and Naruto fans. I have also begun watching the Classic Naruto series. I had this idea that why not create a challenge and re-live the life of some of Naruto’s characters while aligning it to our NoFap journeys! So, I have curated this challenge. The challenge, of course, begins from the Academy level and is termed as THE SEVEN CLONE CHALLENGE.

Everyone begins with the ability to produce 0 clones and every day that you are able to stay pure it increases your ability to produce a clone. This simply put means that to Graduate from the Academy, you need to have a 7-day Hard-Mode streak. A grace period of 7 days will also be provided so that if someone fails once or twice they can try again. So, the academy level will begin on 1st May and end on 14th May. On 15th May the results will be announced. However, all participants must report daily on the group and update their streak status.

Then comes the Chunin Exams which will be divided into 4 sections. First, all the graduates will be divided into teams of 3 or 2 (depending on the number of graduates). You can form your own teams or there will be random pairings.

The first section will be the JONIN CHALLENGE where for the next 7 days not only does each member has to keep himself pure but also his team members must keep themselves pure. If any member relapses, the whole team will be disqualified. Daily updates by all team members remain necessary.

The next section will be READING TEST where for the next 7 days the team must accomplish 20 hours of reading time, with every member contributing at least 3 hours of reading and there must be a daily reading time of 1 hour on the part of the team. Daily update by at least one team member is a must.

The third and fourth sections will comprise ELIMINATION BATTLES and ACCOUNTABILITY BATTLES. The rules of these battles will be declared at the end of the second section of the Chunin Exams.

So who all are interested? If you are interested, pick a character from the series and reply to this thread. No two people can have the same character.

9 Likes

Add me in and of course I am Naruto

3 Likes

Of course, you’re in. :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Can you explain better?.

The Challenge is for Naruto lovers. In this we replace ourselves with the characters of the anime series and then compete for the top spot. It follows the Classic series format of challenges to get to the top. The beginning challenges have been described in the first message.

1 Like

Thank you, I am not a fan of it as I have never watched the series or heard about it.

1 Like

Well, you can participate anyway. At least, it might aid your struggle. :smiley:

1 Like

This challenge is inspired by the Anime Challenge that was proposed some 3 years back in this forum but never took off.

1 Like

Add me. I am Itachi.

1 Like

Sure buddy. Such a cool choice of character. :smiley:

2 Likes

add me in , i am minato
code : 6e2677

1 Like

Sure Brother. :v::smiley:

I will declare the list of participants on the 1st of May.

Then u are already kage level at age 14

1 Like

I am neji, I believe the fate of this exam is already written and can’t be changed.

1 Like

Man, you literally made such a Neji Statement. :smiley:
You are in Brother. :v:

2 Likes

Add me! Im Rock lee and i will defy all odds and difficulties

1 Like

I will add you Lee, so that you can do what you always wished to do, prove yourself that you can beat Neji even if you don’t have any Genjutsu or Ninjutsu. :grin::+1:

1 Like

It is seems a little complicated but I would like to join. I hope that I will understand the things :sweat_smile:
I am Pain
83a0562d286b989d34b648d17971eb7a

2 Likes

Suure Brother. Don’t worry as the challenges arrive it will be made more clear, and explained in detail. Will absolutely love to have you with us. :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Thank you bro, I will try my best

Shinra Tensei💨

1 Like