The month barely started and i spent everything i had

i am only 2 days in nf and i am in dire need of doing.
i feel hot and humid, and it’s bad, how can i not react normally?
I’m trying to spend time watching things, eating and I tried to meditate and I couldn’t. I opened Aliexpress and ended up with my salary :+1: fuck I hate myself

2 Likes

Our mind need happiness, so it producea dopamine in the brain. When you stop to masterbate, you leave a big source of dopamine production.

You need to replace that habit with other good one, morning walk, running, jogging, meeting new people, cooking, gardening, music etc. Dont be tricked by your own mind. Dopamine is like a worst drug.

6 Likes

Of all the bad habits… Spending compulsively is one of those which will hurt you bad…

So look try this

• Delete all online shopping apps.
  • Keep you credit/debit card with someone else
  • Erase the saved card details from shopping apps(so that even if u wanna shop you have to input it everytime)
  • Write down how much you will save everytime you don’t spend. For example : Lets say something costs you $20. Instead of spending, just write it down. So then you will automatically stop spending. It is a very effective step
5 Likes

You can also try using some app and website blocker to block online shopping. Btw You are so rich lol :joy:

I just think thats just bad financial habits… It doesn’t matter how much money you got… It matters how much u spend and save

1 Like

I was just kidding man. Its all about whats inside our mind and how we are able to control it. Few tweaks here and there like you said would solve this. Everyone has one or other way of indulging in keeping it with dopamine production.

Yea you are right… But i knw where that might lead if it keeps going… So just giving her the heads up… :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.