The Mini Race (No fap 30 days..)...For new companions who don't participate in "The world's greatest race 90 days no fap challenge" The race has been started from 22-11-2019..No more entries

@HappySoul brother you have relapsed…so you are out from this race… I remove you from scoreboard…

1 Like

Only 13 Riders

2 Likes

Only 29 days to go brothers, Stay strong !!!

images%20(21)

4 Likes

Day 2-have exam exam nearby.Being busy in study ia helping me forgetting about pmo.

Today wet dream and night fall happen.is it relapsed or not?? Actually last night i was very tired and no control on my mind so its result as night fall.now guys u decide its relapsed or not??

1 Like

If it is relapsed then u can remove me from scoreboard​:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

1 Like

Wetdreams are not relapse bro… It’s totally natural and out of your control.

1 Like

Then i am still participent of this race??

1 Like

Yes …you are in…

Day 3. Guys how are you going?

Quote of the day -
“Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.”

2 Likes

28 days left brothers !!!

Cecelia-Ahern-quotes-and-images-about-the-only-way-that-you-can-your-situations-or-conditions-in-life-is-to-change-the-way-that-you-do-things

3 Likes

Hello guys i want to be part of this group…
Can anyone help me???q

As i am on 4 day streak…I want to be part of the group…pls help me how to join this

@ben34
brother you have relapsed…so you are out from this race… I remove you from scoreboard…

12 Riders

2 Likes

I see many people are falling from this race. Get a grip guys. Take it seriously . Don’t fall in for those urges. Your will power isn’t enough if you just keep sitting ideal and doing nothing about it!

You started to this journey for a reason, fight for it. Use techniques , read other’s nofap journey both success and failures. Learn from them, practice them. You are not here to keep falling, you are here to rise.

4 Likes

Don’t be shy to ask questions. The community is there for you.

2 Likes

Sorry guys I lapsed… I am starting again

1 Like

Day 4. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of thier dreams.”

3 Likes

JUST 27 MORE DAYS GUYS !!!

Stay strong guys, just write down the reasons “Why you are on this No PMO journey?” and read those reasons every day.

3 Likes