The Mini Race (No fap 30 days..)...For new companions who don't participate in "The world's greatest race 90 days no fap challenge" The race has been started from 22-11-2019..No more entries

Turnmylifearound/Thewilltolive
ec7789
25 M
Australia

1 Like

Yeah I agree. The competition is just for excitement and a sense of challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Please add yourself in the scoreboard in the format in which others put their details.
Scoreboard… 2nd page/post…

Rjv092
Age 27
Sharing code r54nvm
Contry india
Sex male
Single

1 Like

I am admitted in hospital today. I will start managing after some time.

1 Like

Yeah Im already on there.

Turnmylifearound is the other username on the message board.

1 Like

Take care bro… What happened?

2 Likes

Kk brother…
Get well soon…

2 Likes

I had minor surgeries for wart infection in feet.

Hi how can I participate in this race

1 Like

@Rohanbhatt To join the competition, you should add yourself in the scoreboard at the bottom.
Please add yourself in the scoreboard in the format in which others put their details.

It’s my experience… Bro take homeopathy… It’s the most effective remedy… Further try not to wear shoes for at least a month

2 Likes

Okay… do count me in for this one!

1 Like

@Neelk To join the competition, you should add yourself in the scoreboard at the bottom.

Did u have a general anaesthetic?

2 Likes

Are You Ready Guys!!!

@cpt.strong @Karan050 @Thenofap_king @xxbee @Ruffy @Sikander @Slowdown @rjv092 @EduardoIsraeli @TheWillToLive

4 Likes

Are You Ready Guys!!!

@ben34 @Dexver2 @HappySoul

2 Likes

Yes, only anaesthesia injections were painful. :sweat_smile:

Now, It is already done and those things are removed. Five days allopathic medicines are going on. Things became serious, so surgery was required.

@sikandar2907 READY.

2 Likes