The mind is weak at morning

Hello there!
I noticed that the mind is weaker when you’re sleeping and at the morning after you wake up. You cannot think straight, you’re driven only by your ancient desires for food, sexual intercourse and TOILET.I’M wakimg up diving into sexual thoughts about 10 minutes each morning(with a lot of precum…) For ten days now. But the rest of the day is easy as hell.I don’t think it’s a relapse. It’s a common sign of rebooting, since your mind ia trying to bombartize you with dopamine…the cravings and the thoughts will eventually fade away.

9 Likes

It’s not a common sign of rebooting. Rebooting means you recognise that your mind is weak just when you get up, so ignore all fantasizing urges and just get up and splash cold water on your face. That’s what I do. Not controlling the fantasies just after you get up is one easy way to relapse. Come on man, you can do it :fire:

9 Likes

It is common. It’s common that the mind is trying to acces some dopamine. It’s happening 10 days now. I get up every morning and I dust myself. It’s easy

1 Like

Many (including me) consider fantasizing till precum as relapse, since it is still associating images with orgasm and dopamine, which is bad if you want to rewire your brain. Hence why I posted. But if you think it’s normal for you, you can continue.

6 Likes

This has never happened to me dude, I cut off my train of thoughts anytime I get any sexual thoughts by saying I am better than this. I agree with @debellator here you should not think of fantasizing as normal. It is not good for rebooting.

4 Likes

Yes ,mind is weak and we don’t have full control ,so i have fixed a time (alarm) and I just stand up with a Sanskrit mantra while focusing on our hands/palms which I learnt in school by our sanskrit teacher . And it’s a great way to start my day.

2 Likes

Are you kidding? Did you even read what i said? I never said that fantasizing is good. The mind is weak so some fantasizing is inevitable in the morning. I’m fighting though… Even though I’m diving uncontrollably. It’s a common sign of nofap to have these kind of thoughts, especially on the morning

2 Likes

I said it will get better. After a month or so I won’t feel it anymore.

1 Like

I did read what you said. Maybe you could be a bit more clear though :thinking:

Anyways good to know that you are fighting. The only important thing is not to make it a habit to fantasize as soon as you get up.

That’s the whole point, I don’t make it a habit. It’s happening on its own while I try to fight it… But after a month or so, it doesn’t happen anymore. The body adjust it self

2 Likes

Absolutely bro… I also felt the same.

1 Like

Oh man, I’m waiting for the aot finale!!

1 Like

Same here mate… Waiting for it. Chapter 138 was awesome…

1 Like

Oh :sweat_smile:, if you are asleep only and getting that kind of thoughts then it is not in your control, it is called nightfall and it is normal. But if you are awake and this is happening then it is in your control, it will get better with time, keep fighting :fire:.

1 Like

Yes man exactly. It’s only happening after I immediately wake up for about 10 minutes… But I’m slowly fighting!

2 Likes

My man, nofap for me it’s easy… All day i can fight it, I even like the fight… But when I wake up some dopamime and precum it’s released… I don’t think it’s an enormous thing… I’m rebooting just a lot more slowly… I will have a timer on my phone so that I can go pee. After that everything it’s alright.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.