The Lunatic One( Ready to kick some urgesšŸ‘ŠšŸ¼,17M)

Brother how many hours do you study ?

2 Likes

Day 6 started:
Finally I started Day 6 , day 5 was not at all good , it was very difficult for me , got very high urges , even thought that I will masturbate and stop for few seconds before ejaculation, but thnk god I didnā€™t even start masturbatingā€¦ I just went to my bed and slept , and when I woke up urges were gone ā€¦
Was not able to study in day 5 coz of such tough fight against myself ā€¦ Iā€™m happy I didnā€™t surrenderā€¦BELIEVE IN GOD AND GOD BELEIVE IN USā€¦

2 Likes

Having headache , should I masturbate coz it always cure this painful headache :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face

2 Likes

Bro usually 4-5 hours , but since few days having difficulty to control my urges so its reduce to 2-3 hrs , once Iā€™m done with these urges than Iā€™ll try to increase, what abt u

2 Likes

At least you are studying 2-3 now when I am day 8 I find it quit difficult to study but it shall pass and I will rise again. And I will work hard with consistancy and secure a good rank. But I need time to rewire. Once that done. I will become the god of my world. Recently I have been watching deathnote. Itā€™s the series which I would say before dying everyone should watch it. So my mind is being distracted by it. But I am happy when urges come I watch that and it fades away. I recommend you to watch it. Its available on telegram just search deathnote and you will find different video quality videos 480p is quite good. But worth watching. To pass the day coz the urges are high during this time.

2 Likes

Thnx buddy for recommending this series , once these difficult 1-2 weeks are over we will rise again, keep struggling and everyone will win against this

2 Likes

For the first time I completed 1 week , Hell yeah , headache gone after taking cold shower , feeling confident ā€¦thnx all for the support

2 Likes

From where did you heard about this. It weakens your immune system. Masturbation canā€™t do a single benefit to your body. Understand it very well. Donā€™t think anything good can come from it. Remove that thought did you ever felt good ask yourself did you feel that masturbation gives you joy. After that you will feel depress that you tried so hard and got so far but in the end you lost. Thatā€™s the pain your head feel that you were too close you could have passed that urge but you let it dominate. Hold it brother you are not alone.
Greatness is coming for us.

3 Likes

Yeah I controlled that urge and also today I was almost about to relapse , bit I controlled said no ā€¦ we will winā€‹:+1::muscle::muscle::fire::fire:

2 Likes

The same situation was with me too. I just controlled a very high urge striked me and I started to watch the deathnote series. Earlier I was studying I realised when I do study the urges arise, when I am not able to solve problems and then it feel hard to concentrate and mind start wandering and I was about to lose. But I reminded myself of that 1000 days of nofap video. And stopped.
Two min pleasure I wonā€™t break my hardwork.

3 Likes

Day 7 update :
Feeling energetic and strong , since the morning urges ā€¦ Had a dispute with my brother (he is younger than me ) ā€¦ So as a result my mother said few things in anger that were against my career and life ā€¦ But no problem I never feel bad for what she says :expressionless:ā€¦ I just want that u all should give blessing so that I could achieve my goals ā€¦

5 Likes

Day 8 update:

Feeling great today , after a long 2-3 days battle against my brain , got a little relief today . Getting urges , but these are manageable, not monstrous like previous days ā€¦

3 Likes

Hey guys, Day 9 has started Having a exam on Sunday , that my teacher announced today , I asked my friends , they all said they are well prepared coz they have been studying whole week , and I was busy fighting urges :expressionless::pensive:, so I didnā€™t study ā€¦Iā€™m thinking of skipping the exam
So that I could study coming chapters properly rather than in a hast ā€¦Iā€™m literally lying on the ground and everyone is above me , Planning of making a comeback in next test, as its have been 7 months I didnā€™t top in my class (Yeah right due to lockdown):fire::fire::fire:

If ur reading then plz leave a reply :smiley: or a heart :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Since you are saying that you are skipping the exam clearly shows that itā€™s your coaching institute test. But friend gain momentum slowly as far as I know when I have studied I tried to skip it and act on urges. So I reduced my studying time. But seeing your positive attitude I think you are going to delete these urges. Brother donā€™t forget your goal you are on nofap. You have to remind yourself each and everyday. Otherwise if you relapse you will be wasting a week becaĆ¹se after relapsing you wonā€™t feel like doing anything. Instead of wasting a week. I would rather choose to study a little bit everyday.

We are on the same track I guess.
Best of luck brother.

5 Likes

What exactly are you doing to fight urges which is consuming all your time?

Donā€™t skip the exam, take it as motivation. Whatever result you get from that exam, stare at it and decide that you will give your very best the next time.

We know ourselves as addicts by now. If you skip this exam and tell yourself youā€™ll do better next time, you can skip the next one too. Make a real change this time and donā€™t avoid the pain. You are where you are not due to lack of intelligence but lack of discipline and preparation. Feel that pain, see all your friends get better results than you, and THEN make your comeback as a topper. Use the pain and decide never to feel like that again.

Urges can be defeated within 30 minutes, so Iā€™m awaiting your response on that. You can get up and do something active for half an hour and your brain will cooperate with you afterwards. You want to be studying and improving yourself. Itā€™s absolutely fantastic that you won the battle and you didnā€™t relapse, but that canā€™t be all that you accomplish in 24 hours.

5 Likes

Well I just go to my room switch of the fan and sleep , so when I wake after 2-3 hours the urges are gone ā€¦ well Iā€™m also thinking of giving the test , and see what results I get ā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks brother for this advice. It will really benefit my journey. Not relapsing canā€™t be the only thing which can be achieved by you in 24 hours that are very strong words.
Will rise as a better being more capable and with more will power. Thanks
Greatness is coming for us.

2 Likes

Brother do share your code
Hereā€™s my code :- ko8y31

1 Like

Day 9 : Felt urges , but I controlled, I have now slowly started becoming serious of my approaching exam ā€¦

**Goals that Iā€™m focusing right now **
**1. Clearing JEE with a good rank (I will do that for sure ) **
2. My cricket academy opened yesterday, joined academy again to continue my journey ahead of district level
**3. Gettingabove95inmy12boards **

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear Dean!

2 Likes