The lion's diary in SR

this diary is to help me and share my long road in semen retention the path of the lonely warrior

3 Likes

I’ve been on a streak for 3 days, my life at this moment is a disaster, I lost my girlfriend and friends, but I’m stronger emotionally, I no longer depend emotionally on those people, so the road is going well. "I am convinced that the task that has been given to us is not greater than our strength"

3 Likes

At this point in the trip I think what the hell do I do this for? but there is a force that helps me to continue so I cannot relapse, even if I wanted to, the desire to continue does not let me relapse this blog helps motivate you a lot keep focus day 4 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

** I was absent from the forums due to a deep depression but I learned that you have to learn to suffer to enjoy success so I am still in my new stage as a person Thank God Jesus Christ said that we committed sin just by lusting after a woman with the thought of that refers to lust and the truth is difficult and impossible to achieve but controlling lust as much as possible I feel much happier than in lust let’s move on **

Thi is a lifestyle

1 Like

I feel the energy and the difference from the first day you feel the happiness in overcoming adversity is our vital force that drives us to get ahead I do not want to waste it again I feel the power despite not being a great person physically I feel the ability to think testosterone we should not stay in the PMO we are committing suicide

Days are profitable and happy if you do not have lust in your mind, thank God we are moving forward but we have to pay the price of patience so that there is no injustice there is no magic in this world without hard work and time there is no success brothers let’s breathe let’s take the time to relax and seek wisdom many blessings to all

1 Like

The energy I feel at this point on the road is very high but I have to go step by step towards victory, it is never too late, I go slowly but surely like the turtle I focus on my path without looking at that of others, the key is to focus on what you want to achieve

1 Like

11 days we have other bad habits that we have to end to be our best version but the ego will tell us that we have to be better than others people say crazy things on the internet about nofap and they make us think that when we hit a long streak our life will be fixed it is not so easy we have to change other habits we go for everything brothers each one focused on their goals and never give up

1 Like