The last survivors at the end of April

yes that’s why night fall never leaves me. My self obsessed lifestyle :joy:

Ok then… Come back stronger! I’ll make another challenge for April so you can also join it if you want
I really appreciate how you got all the responsability for the relapse btw :). You’re gonna go far

1 Like

Thanks @Alpaco Right now a state where I want to punish myself and otherside long way traveled with many benifits. All goes for nothing. See you in next month.

1 Like

Hey uhhhh sorry there won’t be an April challenge (Or at least not hosted by me) because I made another one and it would be hard to host both, sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Which one ???

It’s not really a challenge with winners and all but it kinda is, and the reason I won’t make the April challenge is that this still needs to be updated pretty often

2 more days :triumph::triumph::triumph: All the best to everyone :heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hi
can I join for April challenge?

2 Likes

Sorry! April challenge has been cancelled because I’m hosting another challenge! [That will last during April]

Edit
Nah y’know what who cares I’ll do them both imao

1 Like

Ok, so, April challenge is ready so you can sign up.

Sorry for changing my mind on everything every second but the share code isn’t needed anymore, thanks to Gokura’s idea to send a picture of the streak at the end of the month!

1 Like

I hope done target

Sharing code: oc0gg2

Everyone please read this and also check if you are in the March scoreboard because I think I confused something in a period where a lot of people signed up at the same time! Sorry!

1 Like

March: Failed❌, and now this is my current streak. i want to join april challenge. Thanks🙏

5 Likes

I don’t participate in March challenge but I want to participate in April one.

1 Like

Although i get sick right now, i gonna try to go through tough time and be back to workout very soon.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hey guys,
Can i be added for april?
Code : 7aedf4

1 Like

Please count me in for April,
Sharing code- k477np

1 Like