The last survivors at the end of April

Daily check 21 days nofap

Sorry about not checking in very often. Day 26 complete.

4 more days to complete this challenge… I feel strong and angry at the same time…Don’t give up Brothers

1 Like

Dont forget to post screenshot of your streak at the end of the month. Only then you will be counted as successful.

1 Like

I am glad to see my strike :blush:
@Stubborn

5 Likes

But you are not in participants list …

1 Like

I am already in from the beginning buddy. In the score board please find the name : ashy :slight_smile: That’s me :slight_smile:

Wow brother, congratulations, you have done such a nice progress. Does it worth?

1 Like

Offcourse it is. You name it as there are two sides of fap. One is below 90 & other side is after 90
When you goto the other side, there won’t be frequent mood swings or temporary pleasure seeking by virtual reality. Even you don’t likely to update your status,track, checklists and so on. Because after 90, you’ll be experiencing a complete real life and own mirrored version of yourself. Actually, experience is different from each other. I just can’t say same thing you are going to experience but I can promise you will be more energetic and exceptional than today. Except night fall allmost everything in my life came to normal.( in my case) I see here many of the people below 25age. To be frank, at the early stage if we come out from this, it’s easier to stay in practical world otherwise you have to pay for it. I am trying my level best to live a normal life but you won’t believe, I am failing and struggling when I am sleeping. That is because long run addiction to p*rnography ( 18years allmost) With time responsibilities, family pressure, marriage,job satisfaction and so on keep on increasing. So balancing and managing will be way more difficult if you don’t figure it out now. I won’t give up. I am also fighting for myself to lead a better life and to come back to a normal life ( without Nightfall)
Answering your question: Yes it’s 100% worthy. Sorry for extending a little bit while answering :slight_smile: @Gokura

5 Likes

Should I edit your name now that it’s assh and not ashy?
Btw thank you, I really appreciate when people write what changes when you get used to nofap and this kind of stuff, so don’t worry about the fact that the message is long!

1 Like

@Alpaco
yes you can. anything is fine. Welcome :+1: :blush:

wow-amazed

1 Like

Hoi :vulcan_salute: challengers how’s going?

(Edit) Waah Gazab bezzati hai… :joy: Kisi ne reply nahi diya :unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Please eliminate me.

You relapsed…?

1 Like

Yes. I was staring at my friend photo( myself asked and we are discussing which looks good on her). Without touching my dick i can see the fluids. rest my case.

Bruh… That was a long streak.

1 Like

Yes It’s my fault and I take full responsibility :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mean, it’s not your fault and if you didn’t even touch I don’t think that counts as a relapse

1 Like

I got attracted sorry to say. Now night fall don’t leave me because of this habit. First thing I could have stayed away but my over confidence again ruined. Last time 55 and this time 113 :slight_smile: