Winter Soldiers Camp (Entries Open)

Winter Soldier challenge.
hmmm…seems interesting😅
I had been busy in exam for last month so that I missed the entry in this challenge.
Although I’m not a official member but I still belong to here

Soldiers…
Hail Nofap.

3 Likes

@Jaskeerat brother, if a possibility for Later entry, I really want to join this team.

2 Likes

For a moment back then, i thought u only started this thread!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Holy moly, great bro

2 Likes

Sure brother, actually you should be our administrator, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
You were not late, I was, at updating the scores and status of the challenge. Actually I didn’t update the information of elimination of my friend from this challenge. So, a seat for you was fairly vacant. I hope you know the rules no peeking, edging or relapsing and I am waiting for your first check in here. But please include these into your posts
#J2J
#wintersoldier38(you may take any number except 1 and 0 and all pre-occupied numbers)
All the best

2 Likes

Check-in :heavy_check_mark:
Day-1
@Jaskeerat Thanks for having me.
It will be a great time, when we all fight side by side against PMO.

Soldiers.... Brace Yourself, Winter Is Coming

#J2J
#wintersoldier21

3 Likes

Check in day 16
(20 char)

1 Like

Check in day 26
Nice and clean day
Still strong

2 Likes

Sorry guys because of exams I was not able to post daily here but I completed 11 days clean and broke the chain of 7 days
Wish me luck for 30 days

3 Likes

Check in day 17
Going strong

1 Like

Check-in✔
Day- 2
#wintersoldier21

2 Likes

Check in day 27
Still strong

2 Likes

Check in day 18
Still strong

1 Like

My goodness @Jaskeerat , you nailed it buddy, 26 days streak :clap::clap::clap:.

How you killed the urges brother and is there anything special in your routine.

And again

3 Likes

Damn it I relapsed after 7 days. I won’t let that happen again I’ve started using apps to block adult content and hopefully it helps.

2 Likes

Few things special which I added was training in swordfighting, hand-to-hand combat and acrobatics.
And thanks friend, you too can do it!

1 Like

Check in day 28
Very clean day
Still strong

2 Likes

Check in day 19
Still strong

2 Likes

Check-in✔
Day -3

#J2J