The July to January streak (winter Soldier)[8/10 participants]

This is just a place where I will share my thoughts and check in daily. And all my dear brothers whomsoever finds me dishonest in my streak may comment here and question me anything regarding my streak and daily routine.
Because I didn’t find any relevant category that’s why I chose challenge. This is a place where I can check in and share my thoughts. I welcome any person who wants to check my consistency and honesty.

#J2J
#wintersoldier

If there’s anyone who thinks he relasped and now he couldn’t find a way to beat it just join me and start checking in daily also remember to include these in your posts
#J2J
#wintersoldier(any number which you like apart from 0 and 1 as they are admin numbers. Remember not to take numbers which are preoccupied)

PARTICIPANTS

1. Jaskeerat - 32 (MODERATOR) (no chance given)
  2. @RewbeccaNumber1 - 4 (3)
  3. VACANT
  4. VACANT
  5. @DebuM4ster - 8 (3)
  6. @Letsbeatthis - 0 (2)
  7. @TobatNak - 29 (3) :reminder_ribbon:
  8. @Debonair - 1 (3)
  9. @GOGETA - 0 (2)
  10. @Winter_Soldier - 4 (3)
  11. @ysub - 54 (no chance given):1st_place_medal:

The number is brackets above denotes the number of chances the participant has given to himself for this month.

Relapses in this month ( starting from July 10 and ending on July 31)

@Letsbeatthis - 1

Eliminations for the month July
PowerfulNFPWarrior
VARAD
Skx009
Bhiyaa
prothekter_aden
vickyx (withdrawn from the challenge)

AWARDS AND HONOURS

:1st_place_medal: - highest streak

:medal_military: - Honest performer (be truthful to us and check in daily for 15 days)

:reminder_ribbon: - Best performer (not relapse for a whole month)

:medal_sports: - winter probationary (work on your skills and exercise. And achieve something in life)

:2nd_place_medal: - Winter Trainee (have the least number of peeks, edges and relaspes in a month.)

:3rd_place_medal: - Winter applicant (have the least number of peeks,edges and relaspes in a week.)

:trophy: - WINTER SOLDIER (have a streak of 175+ days after January 1)

15 Likes

Check in day 1
#J2J
#wintersoldier

3 Likes

Check in Day 2
#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

Check in day 3.
#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

Day 4 check in
#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

Check in Day 5
When I look into the mirror I see a warrior with a radiant face an overflowing source of masculine energy. Working out and running never feels tiring anymore.
To all the winter Soldiers, keep going because our destination is still far.

#J2J
#wintersoldier

1 Like

Day 6 check in
Almost a week is done I am happy but I know it will be longer. MUCH LONGER AND MUCH HARDER that’s why staying calm is also important so guys stay calm and keep going.

#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

Day 1
Back to basics
No insta
No Facebook

2 Likes

Day 1 ,
#J2J
#wintersoldier2

2 Likes

@GOGETA Brother please include
#J2J
#wintersoldier(any number which you like except 0-2)

2 Likes

Check in Day 7
I am prepared for the battle
#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

To all the participants,
Please share detailed information about your edging , peeking or relapsing so that I can examine your situation and provide you a solution for it. I may also ask anyone about his streak and then he may have to prove himself honest by showing full proof that he didn’t peek,edge or relapse.
You can also ask me about my streak and I too shall prove myself as honest.

2 Likes

@PowerfulNFPWarrior you had relapsed yesterday. What productive have you done today and how have you planned to go further?

1 Like

Sorry @Jaskeerat i also relapsed today twice :disappointed::disappointed:. These days i am out of control, i am doing it daily. :cry::cry:, feeling like loser, i am a shit.

1 Like

I am not doing anything productive, i want to wake up early, but i can’t, everyday i watch se*xual dreams and relapse, :pleading_face: i am getting worse day by day :sob::sob::sob:.

1 Like

Can I join too?
Sharing code - trtoly
C.S. - 2 Days

3 Likes

Same want to join
Sharing Code: v7tlec

2 Likes

Don’t know how much I can last but yeah… I would like to join too.
Sharing code: d10mfl

3 Likes

I am in
Day 10

My code
hhccqr

3 Likes

@VARAD , @TobatNak , @vickyx , @prothekter_aden welcome to the challenge, you all can join and strat checking in read the rules and remember that whenever you peek, edge or relapse please share detail information about it. Also add these into your posts

#J2J
#wintersoldier(any number which you like but make sure it has not already been taken 0 and 1 are admin number)

4 Likes