The "How to be an Alpha" thread

I take a lot of inspiration from David Beckham for both formal and casual styles. And a couple of YouTubers too. Knowing exactly what to wear and how to wear them can be a game changer!

2 Likes

There are few guys on YouTube like Jose guniga, Aaron murino(i think?). Tune into them if ur interested

1 Like

I pay more attention on my skin than on my clothes :man_facepalming:.

I’ll start taking clothing more seriously from now . I want to be Alpha man I​:sweat_smile::joy::grinning:

4 Likes

Actually skin, hair, clothes, body all go hand in hand. So you are on right path

1 Like

Bro I follow all of them :joy::joy::joy: TMF, AlphaM, Alex Costa and real men real style are the best! Hands down!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Been following them since last 6 months

1 Like

Ah… I missed alex costa… Hes great to0

1 Like

IMG_20210221_123108

1 Like

Actually i pay a lot of attention to skin and body and almost no attention to clothes the same tshirt and jeans …

Well I will upgrade my dressing sense . Thnx for tips

2 Likes

Maybe I should post link of their videos

2 Likes

Bro t-shirts and jeans if worn right can be really good! Both should be well fitted and should complement your body.

2 Likes

Alpha Quote #10

" Rough sea’s make great sailors"

4 Likes

Alpha Quote #11

“Being Lonely and Being alone aren’t the same. Sometimes solitude is blessing in disguise. Use it to your advantage”

5 Likes

Alpha Quote #12

“Be humble. Be kind”

4 Likes

Alpha quote #13

" Self respect and dignity will take you great places. Never lose it impressing people who don’t care"

8 Likes

Alpha quote #14

" Self Discipline takes you places, Motivation cant"

7 Likes

Alpha quote #15

" An Alpha will listen more, talk less and act his words"

5 Likes

Alpha quote #15

" Filter out the bullshit. Ignore the Negative people"

5 Likes

Alpha quote #16

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary

6 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:. hey guys btw you can also post stuff that motivates people. Good one @anon65589122

1 Like