The Heros brotherhood

Hey guys and girls.

Today is my 58th day, and since 2019 I don’t come so far.

I’m a Brazilian student, and I have some good experiences here with other people, some like me and others completely different, so I’m thinking to creat a new topic to talk with everybody, share ours experiences and challenges and recover our confident.

Also, I will post a daily motivational phrase, to remember why we are fighting against the addiction.

Hope more people join me, see you soon!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Congrats bro, on reaching 58 day streak :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: . Keep going :fire::fire::fire:.

3 Likes

Thanks, dude! Let’s go on!

2 Likes

I’m on day 11 to destroy my record 27 streak. I have finally done it. Of these 11 days, I have had only a couple minor urges. I know it’s by the way I handles the last relapse and crushed the chaser. Looking forward to hearing and helping on this page.

3 Likes

Good to hear this, dude. Let’s go ahead, helping each other! Remember: You are stronger than the addiction.

3 Likes

03505972e9e42153eba6f7d20845fd94

3 Likes

download

2 Likes

How are you guys today? How was the weekend?

2 Likes

Still doing good. Second day of mechanic job and I’m still very slow at things, but there’s much room for improvement. Streak is stronger than ever

1 Like

Good to hear this, @mphexpert. Keep the good job!

Good fight, brothers!

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.