:sunny:Days Completed - 24:fire:
:beginner:Affirmation - Iā€™m the king
:pray:Iā€™m thankful for everything
:white_check_mark:Progress - Another busy and clean day
:dizzy_face:Number of urges - 0
:weight_lifting_man:Number of practice - 10

5 Likes

Reporting day 21

One affirmation - Getting work done is easier than ever. No lethargy and no procrastination.

I am thankful for - Helpful strangers

Progress - clean day

Urges 1 / Practice 3

6 Likes

Day 82

• Affirmation - I am a hero who fights for what he believes in.
  • one thing I am thankful about is this community.
  • No. Of urges - 2
  • Practice - 7x
  • Report of the day - lazy day, but did my routine.
5 Likes

Check in 22

:gem: Affirmation - I am successful. I am physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthy.
:gem: I am thankful for - Iā€™m thankful for the help and mercy I receive from God and friends.
:gem: Progress - Clean day! :smiley:
:gem: Productivity - :grinning:
:gem: Number of mini urges defeated, practices completed - 3, 10

4 Likes

Day 4
One affirmation - Those who feel great fear are the strongest as long as they donā€™t hide their head in the sand but with their fists.
One thing youā€™re thankful for in your life - Iā€™m thankful for my family.
Progress - Clean day
I defeated 2 urge today and practised 10 times.

4 Likes

Congratulations, hero @Backincontrol! Youā€™ve become a Mercenary!

Keep going strong brother and enjoy the benefits! Powerful affirmations!

4 Likes

Congratulations, hero @tuku! Truly worthy of the name - HERO!

Keep going! Youā€™re a changed man now brother, the job is maintaining those positive changes now :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome, hero @Antares! Youā€™re the kingdomā€™s newest apprentice!

Welcome to the forum brother! Glad to have you with us. You can definitely get to a clean 14 days and beyond. Itā€™s time for CHANGE!

4 Likes

@EmeraldArcher Iā€™m very pleased to see how much value the challenge is giving you, brother. Great progress - I saw your post on the Mini Challenge as well :+1:

@ncubeanelem You certainly can stay strong brother!

@exhander Keep the momentum going man, youā€™re doing great! 10 practices :+1: :fire:

Check-in Day 39 (Day 219 hard mode with GODā€™s Help)
:white_check_mark: One affirmation: I am beloved.
:pray:t5: One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life: I am thankful for my accountability partner.
:shower: Progress for the day: Another day free and clean!
:exploding_head: Number of urges: 0
:person_fencing: Number of practices: 10

6 Likes

DAY :seven:

• :pray: One affirmation - I can stay strong for a week.
  • :gift: One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life - I didnā€™t give in to the urges I had last night.
  • :chart_with_upwards_trend: Progress for the day - Free and clean day.
  • :dragon_face: Number of urges defeated - I had 2 strong urges.
  • :crossed_swords: Number of practices - I practised 10x
4 Likes

:hammer_and_pick: Days Completed: 10

:yin_yang:Affirmation: Today was an amazing day! Letā€™s have more of those :blush:.
:white_check_mark: Progress: Another productive and clean day!
:dizzy_face: Number of tiny urges: 0
:dizzy_face: Number of urges: 0
:martial_arts_uniform: Number of practices: 10

Had an amazing time watching live indie wrestling with my spiritual wife. Iā€™m not a huge wrestling fan, but like watching PPV on TV but especially the live events considering theyā€™re only $20 CAD for ticket ($14 USD) and the show lasts 3 hours. Thereā€™s always 1 guy from a big league that you see soon tv often, they change it up. Spiritual Wife was really happy because although the snowy weather prevented the really popular non-indie guy like big star you see on tv, they made up for it with another guy that my SO is even a bigger fan of.

Iā€™m so happy she was happy. I was just telling her earlier that I do have fun when I go to events with her but not as much as Iā€™d like too because Iā€™m in my head too much.

This time was different, had 0 anxiety around 400 people in tiny room for first time vs the last 3 times we went.

Of course there was a local we always love seeing. It was his first chance to be on a more popular wrestling channel so he wrestled very well. Very agile guy. I got to talk with him for a bit and he knows my fiance and I as regulars now. Heā€™s really popular with kids, but weā€™re like his only adult fans in cornwall, at least dedicated. His gimmic is dressing up like a rainbow coloured gangster to basically make fun of gangster rappers. Maybe my city is too judgemental & thatā€™s why weā€™re some of only adult fans.

Anyways, had so much fun. First time Iā€™ve been to an event in a long time with my SO that I felt so together with her, in love & just meant to be there with her. I could finally feel her love radiating towards me that Iā€™ve been blind to see the past 3 years if our relationship.

Peace, Love, Happiness, & Respect brothers & sisters!

2 Likes

:fire:DAILY CHECK-IN:fire:
:sunny:Days Completed - 25:fire:
:beginner:Affirmation - Iā€™m good at handling sexual desires
:weight_lifting_man:Number of practice - 10

2 Likes

Current Streak: 20
Highest Streak: 20 (since using this app)
Sharing Code: n7qs51

I read the starting post and I agree with the rules of this challenge.

My ten reasons

1. I want a strong sense of self-acceptance instead of shame
  2. I want strong friendships instead of isolation
  3. Mental clarity/no brain-fog
  4. Better sleep and more energy
  5. More confidence
  6. More time for reading/training/socializing/ā€¦
  7. Less stress and better stress-tolerance
  8. Increased happiness
  9. Stop objectifying women
  10. I want to find out what my true potential is
4 Likes

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/alegends-journey/15230/318?u=alegend

2 Likes

Day 4
*One affirmation- i have total control on my senses n urges
*I am thankfull -To god who gave such a graet body n mind.
*Progress- had wet dream
*Nos of urges-2

• Number of practice- 10
4 Likes

Reporting day 22

One affirmation - Facing your fears, going beyond your comfort zone and doing things youā€™ve always wanted to is helpful in dealing with urges.

I am thankful for - Good advice from people I respect.

Progress - clean day

Urges 3 / Practice 5

5 Likes

:fire:DAILY CHECK-IN:fire:
:sunny:Days Completed - 26:fire:
:beginner:Affirmation - Iā€™m good at handling frustration
:weight_lifting_man:Number of practice - 10+

4 Likes

:dagger: Heroā€™s Day Streak: 11
:bow_and_arrow: Total Days Streak: 30

:yin_yang:Affirmation: I love my spiritual wife. Iā€™m so grateful for her being so understanding and supportive.
:white_check_mark: Progress: Another productive and clean day!
:dizzy_face: Number of tiny urges: 3
:dizzy_face: Number of urges: 0
:martial_arts_uniform: Number of practices: 10

Got agitated earlier with my spiritual wife. Luckily it wasnā€™t an argument, I just had a 2 minute tantrum in other room.

I called a cab to head to my place because I wanted to give my spiritual wife some positive space away from me cause I was hard to deal with and needed to calm down.

I got to my place, kinda half pet my cat, half moped in bed while my cat rubbed my face a bunch. I then tried to have a nap.

I noticed it was 8pm and it was 3 hours from my 30 days clean. Iā€™ve gone 30 days clean before plenty of times, just never consciously and more like just counting an imaginative day streak in my head.

So, I started to get really bad anxiety because I was 3 hours away from really making my longest conscious streak ever (not just waiting for counter to go up).

I tried using my sword, I got half way through it once and kept tripping up. I was too anxious to function. I then sled my phone across the floor as I wasnā€™t worried about relapsing per se but was worried how by only a few clicks away I could throw away my biggest true streak ever.

I went to grab a book from my pile I never really read. I read 2 pages of delivered from distraction (book on coping with add/adhd as an adult) was really good first 2 pages, glad I did because Iā€™ll likely read at least a decent amount of it this year.

Feel a bit bad not reading my books because they were old books my spiritual wife was going to donate but thought Iā€™d like, I have started a few though, and a quote from the adhd book said ā€œmost books arenā€™t worth finishingā€. So Iā€™m glad I at least got into some. After reading that quote though, Iā€™m more motivated to poke around in all of them.

Anyways, back to the story. I could only read 2 pages of the book and anxiety got even worse. Was having mild panic attack.

I realized, nope, I gotta head back to my spiritual wifeā€™s place or Iā€™m going to have a full blown panic attack that I havenā€™t had in like 4-5+ years.

I got back safely, thankfully she was playing guitar so I could chill out and focus on that. I had some of my pure cbd cannabis which lowered the stress by 70%.

I first said please go easy on me tonight as Iā€™m in the middle of a mild panic attack. She said okay in an understanding way. I then cut to the chase and said "30 days ago i did whatā€™s considered ā€œpeakingā€ at a photo for 10 seconds but then I did nothing. She looked sightly disappointed but not like other times because I actually didnā€™t m or o to it.

I said here me out and explained everything. I was getting so into explaining the app & coins/challenges/rewards/support etc etc to her. She could tell I was excited because I finally was getting help and itā€™s working too. She had a really big smile on her face and I felt so warm.

I told her I donā€™t need her to do anything except for just be there for me as support. I gave her a big hug & it literally went back to normal directly after.

We went for 30 minute walk later in the cool winter night just to get some exercise and play a bit of Pokemon go.

Ahhh bliss! I made it over the mountain and Iā€™m continuing on my merry way :blush:

6 Likes

Todayā€™s Report Clean Day 5

• Affirmation : I am powerful, I am strong!!!
  • Urges Defeated : 2 / Practice : 10
  • Report of the Day: A Clean Day!!!
  • Iā€™m thankful for: My health
    Funny fact - I started practicing during sleep.
6 Likes

I want to be in this challenge.

Current Streak: 25
Highest Streak: 25
Sharing Code: ggwv8t

I have read and agreed to commit to the rules of the challenge.

My top 5 reasons to leave PMO behind: I want to be

1. More Goal driven
  2. No more brain fog, more mental clarity
  3. Cleaner thoughts
  4. More focus and concentration
  5. Better memory
4 Likes