The goal is 90 days

days 11 A Perfect day

Pls add me to the 90 days challenge
Just starting Today🙂
Let’s do this
Sharing code ;ufdvri

For 12 days It is going on well

13 days Check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

61 days and still going good. Channel your thoughts towards healthy things, and less towards relapse.

Be strong!

3 Likes

That is really good! Keep going man, best of luck for all of us

2 Likes

Aa jao bhai dekhe kisme kitna hai dum

Day 13 success :pray::pray: …everyone keep fighting for good

1 Like

14 days everything is going well.
The urge attack has been being tapered off.
I don’t know about physical energy but mental energy and health are recovered from all about bad things.

Keep strong

2 Likes

Day 63. Urges very minimal. Keep going guys and gals, finish the year strong.

I believe in you all.

14days , Every thing is going well like a cruising aircraft. :airplane:

1 Like

Pact is done , dekhte hai kaun jeetega .
Kitne din tak. Ka dam hai tujme , bata . :sparkler:

1 Like

16days Come on!!! Hey my brothers!! Do not be weak!! If you watch the P, You are WEAK!!! BE STRONG FOREVER!!! BABE!!

1 Like

65 Days to close out the year. It’s only begun on the journey. Hopefully you all are doing good.

Proud of each and every one of you. Keep going!

Happy New Year’s!

Day 67 and still going good. Who else is working the plan?

Stay strong!

Aja bete dekhte hai kisme kitna dum hai

Day 19 I feel urge sometimes. What the heck!!! Strong babe!!!

My urges come in waves…I’ll get hit strong, then flatline hard. They’re going to get easier.

Takes time to know triggers/urges but once you do they will be much easier for exit strategies and management.

Keep going!

Day 71.

Yesterday I was able to be intimate with my wife for the first time since starting this journey. It was an experience unlike any other. I’m so grateful to her wanting me to be free from my addiction, and I’m proud of myself that I was able to have such a rewarding experience.

True intimacy is something to strive for. I don’t take this as a relapse and if yoynare struggling with addiction and this rewire, you are not alone. Keep at it, and you’ll get everything you want from someone who truly cares for you.

Be well.

And after 90 days u will fap right ?