The goal is 90 days

Be strong. Do not condemn youreself. As we say, nofap is long journey to recover your brain and life. Never surrender buddy.

2 Likes

Yeah man thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying! Iā€™m seeing this as a simple setback. Gettin back at it from 3 hours ago. Feeling a little sick, but thatā€™s expected. I got this! Gas gas letā€™s goooo!!

Day 2 Check in :white_check_mark:
you know? It is too EASY!!!
Keep strong soldiers

No one here?
Check in 3 days :white_check_mark:
And I started reading a book. That is good. I stopped to distroy myself but I build myself great. Look at it ! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Can we work together for this goal

2 Likes

@nomoreagain,

Glad to see 2 days is easy for you. I struggle with this much every 2 days.

1 Like

Of cource you can! No meed to hesitate.

4days Check inā€‹:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
I sometimes feel an urge but no hard to deal with. Train keeps going.

5days check ināœ… No one is here without me? I will finally make my day 90days.

6 days check in , Being productive

7 days check in. Not gonna give up

Hey Iā€™m here! I relapsed today, but Iā€™m ready to go. Fought some urges already. Iā€™ll check in with you now.

Sorry for late reply broā€¦
Iā€™m in 20days now, canā€™t believe this is real happening
feeling so energetic, motivated and confidentā€¦

Aa jao karte hai competition , lala ladai lambi jaygi

1 Like

Day 5 currently.

Will join you.

We will complete 90 days.

1 Like

8 days check in :white_check_mark:
I felt some urges during these days.
The point is Just agree you feel urges an let them go
Do not stand against the urge. 5 minutes later, It would be flushed out from your mind.

Let us take our life back against PMO

10 days check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 58 hereā€¦ little late to the party but just letting you all know, itā€™s completely possible, and just one day at a time. The urges wilk subside and the meaningful engagements will be refreshing.

Keep fighting the good fight!

1 Like

I know you can do better @Finding_Myself the question is who are you going to inspire to do better?