The Girl I liked

You can add me as your companion. Here is my code ij36fi

Girls always try to friend zone you if you approach you them , so if she friendzones you use that time to get to know her better and then make your move
Even if a girl approaches you don’t immediately fall for her take your time , get to know her well (she could be trying to play with you )

2 Likes

If a girl friendzones a guy…then i don’t think there is any chance for that guy to go to the next level or there is?

In today’s world you don’t want to wait for a good girl you steal her unless you are ok with a you don’t like

How can i steal someone? Really need some tips and tricks on it. It would be veey helpful if you could share some.

1 Like

He has a chance he has to take the step , Tell her you have feelings for her , you got to show her why you’re better than the others

If she hates then the idea sounds like a desperate man. Apology for saying

3 Likes

Let it be bro. You should not steal someone. Unless her partner is abusive or controlling or something like that then we can give it an excuse. But if she is happy in her relationship please let her be. From your description she does seem happy.
And if you turn her towards you ask yourself this, if she left her current partner for you then isnt there a chance that she will leave you too someday? That’s a very volatile person, and I assure you that you wouldn’t ever want such people in your life. Better respect the love she and her partner has. I have had such case and it did not end well. Just let her go.

4 Likes

If you think your life will be good with just a pretty girl at your side then you shouldn’t be here.

5 Likes

Anyone who does this i hope karma gets them

4 Likes

Cool cool man. Why are you furious? He just gave an opinion?

2 Likes

You’re lucky that you found out she’s not single.
Relationship is not something to enjoy. If you would dive in and find it out too late you’d feel a lot of pain.
Falling in love is something I personally hate and dream about at the same time. It’s not something like a free gift from the nature. Nowadays love is something way too complicated. You would need a courage to cope with it.
Today I’m feeling emotionally empty. Not something negative but empty. I tried to remember the times of broken heart. I really wanted to remember and cry about it. But I could not remember the feelings.
About you. What can you do to a girl with boyfriend and no feelings to you? Sorry but most probably the answer is “nothing”. Keep living next.

4 Likes

This is the exact reason why I stopped hitting on her.I could have continued but i didn’t. If she wants to be friends with me then its completely fine. Other than that its better that we go on our own ways

2 Likes

I completely agree with you brother!!

1 Like

Having friendship with the person whom you liked formerly is the most vulnerable.

4 Likes

I think that has happened with me many times , sometimes we like a girl but she like someone else (doesn’t mean she hate us) but she have her life and there is a thing called 'move on ’ that’the best thing you can do in life . Life is full of opportunities . Just keep patience and keep moving.

4 Likes

Yes man, i completely agree. Everything happens for a good reason. Maybe something better is waiting for me in future.

1 Like

Don’t say maybe, better things SURELY awaits for you!

4 Likes

Read the book that named, THE GAME
any girls you want will love you after reading it

I will say stay single unless you have your full recovery and focus on making your career and become best version of your self.

4 Likes